28.

The group spent a few weeks in their house, living quietly and in seclusion.

Nothing much was heard from the outside world, including The Red Witch who seemed to have left them alone for the time being. Nothing was seen of her little helpers but nothing was heard from any of the leaders either.

The group took turns keeping watch at night, deciding it was better to be safe than sorry as even Jennie who stayed with them until they knew she was healthy again helped keep watch.

She hadn't even noticed who most of these people were, too busy spending time with the human boy who was so protective. Usually it would annoy her, but for some reason she felt a little safer around him, even if he was human.

The others around them at first got the wrong idea with the purple marks on Jungkook's neck, smirking and teasing him, which he took because he refused to tell them she was drinking his blood, especially if she would get in trouble for it.
So they believed what they believed in their heads.

The break was honestly quite nice as they were slowly relaxing into their new temporary place, but Taehyung knew this wasn't right and he wondered when on earth they'd be able to move on.

One night, whilst Jin and Namjoon were keeping watch, the others were all in the living room, Taehyung and Jimin on one couch cuddled together, Jennie and Jungkook sat together as he kept his arm around her shoulders with Hoseok and Yoongi sat on the floor around the coffee table.

"So when do you think you'll go back?" Jimin asked Jennie who sighed.
"I'll have to soon, people will be wondering where I am or if I'm even alive" She spoke
"The last time they saw me was with Jackson so..." she trailed off at the mention of his name.

"What actually happened with Jackson?" Hoseok spoke up
"All we know is he left and never came back"

Jennie sat up slightly, feeling a little uncomfortable talking about this, but they had the right to know. Honestly, she felt more uncomfortable for Jungkook having to hear this more than anybody.

"Me and Jackson were together for a long time" she spoke and she instantly felt Jungkook's arm tighten around her. She tried not to think anything of it, but he did. It was he thought about at that second.

"We were happy, I suppose that's why we reached the century mark" Jennie giggled to herself before turning solemn again.
"I was chosen to be leader and it divided my attention. He didn't like that one bit and he left to try and go against me" She told them

"That's all that needs to be said really, he found his path on his own" She shrugged.
"You were together a century?" Taehyung asked from the shock as she nodded.
"How did you become one?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity.
"A vampire I mean"

She smirked, knowing this question would come up. It wasn't exactly a special story to tell and it was so long ago.

"I was made a vampire when I turned nineteen, three thousand years ago" she told them, shocked by her age that was not even possible for an ordinary human, but yet she had the innocent childlike features that graced her with so much beauty.

"My mother began dating my step father who was a vampire" She told them
"He accidentally got involved with a bad vampire who to get revenge on him killed my mom one night when I no longer lived at home and so he came to my place and made me immortal so the same thing wouldn't happen to me" She spoke

"And is he still alive? And the other vampires who killed your mother?" Hoseok asked, but she scoffed.
"No, as soon as I found out the truth I tracked them down one by one and put an end to them" She told them all her past she never usually spoke about before she looked up at them all.
"My step father I fell out with for a long time for making me immortal but, I get He was just trying to protect me" She sighed before she shook her head out of her thoughts.
"Anyway, How did you guys become what you are?" She addressed all of them.