30.

They arrived back at the house in a hurry, Jin and Namjoon seeming frantic, especially Jin who was trying to figure out why they were collecting the pearls.

Why would they want them?

As Jin and Namjoon spoke quietly about what they thought, the others checked up on one another.

"You okay?" Jimin asked Taehyung who nodded
"It should be me asking you" He told Jimin who smiled but kissed his cheek, and that was the only answer he needed.

Jennie suddenly came downstairs as she stood in front of everyone.
"I'm going home, I need to check everyone at home is okay" She told them but Jungkook was quick to jump up.
"I'll go with you" He told her but she shook her head.
"You're needed her" She told him but he went to deny it.

"No, you need to be safe and-"
"Kookie..." she sighed, only then the both of them realising she used his nickname as he began to blush slightly from it, making her giggle as she walked up to him, taking his hands in hers.
"I have to go, I still have a job back home and I have to make sure everyone got out okay" She told Jungkook
"But I'll come back for you I promise"

Jungkook looked into her eyes as he accepted that he has to stay, taking a deep breath and nodding his head.

Jennie turned to Jin and Namjoon.
"Let me know what's going on when you figure it out, I'll see what I can find out too" she told them as they nodded, thanking her for staying with them to help as long as she has.

She turned to the other four as she smiled at each one of them.
"Keep each other safe, not that I need to tell you two especially" she smiled at Taehyung and Jimin who were stuck by the hip.
She turned back to Jungkook, her hand lifting and stroking all the marks on his neck that she had left when she needed him the most. She'd never ever forget that.

"You promise I'll see you again?" Jungkook spoke timidly and she giggled
"Yeah, after what you've done for me I might just have to keep you around" she teased as her fingers still touched over his neck before she cupped his cheek.
"I'll see you soon and for the love of god stay alive for me" She told him before she leaned up and kissed his other cheek.

With that, she left, leaving behind a blushing Jungkook who couldn't hide the biggest smile on his face.

"So how many pearls do we know they have?" Jin asked out loud once she'd gone, everyone's attention turning to that.
"Euphoria, Singularity and Serendipity" Namjoon listed them.
"Has she collected anymore?" Taehyung asked, beginning to panic as he knew where the other one was.

"Apparently the pearl of Epiphany went missing weeks ago" Jin spoke up as he sighed, rubbing his temples gently as he racked his brain, only to be hit with a wave, a light bulb going off in his head.

"She's collecting them isn't she?" Jin spoke up quietly before he turned to Namjoon.
"She's collecting them and she's going to use them all together for something" Jin shouted as everyone shared a glance.
"But what? What would she need them for?" Yoongi asked but nobody had the answer to that. Nobody knew what she was planning, unless it was the same thing as before.

"Maybe she's trying to get rid of us again" Jin spoke up and suddenly it all seemed to make sense.
"We stopped her last time but if she has the pearls then there's less chance of her being stopped because they're the things that created us" Namjoon pieced together what was going on.

"Hold on, are you telling me that my little sister is in danger because she has one of the pearls?" Taehyung stood up and Jin sighed, nodding his head. There was no point hiding it from him.
"Then we have to get to her now!" Taehyung stood up as he went for the door but suddenly he heard a whisper.

Nobody else seemed to hear it, but it made him stop in his tracks as he listened for it again. It was a name being whispered to him as he was trying to work out who it was. He'd never heard this name before.

Suddenly he thought out loud.

Jin and Namjoon's eyes widened.

"W-what did you just say?" Jimin asked and Taehyung was about to repeat it, but Namjoon ran and put his hand over Taehyung's mouth.

"What's going on?" Hoseok asked in a slight panic as they all stood up, an eerie and awful feeling falling among them as Namjoon and Jin looked scared for their lives.

"He just said her name" Jin finally spoke, trembling.
"And they say if you say her name then she-"

He was cut off as suddenly the room around them morphed. It broke away and melted into nothingness as they looked around in panic, the world feeling like it was fading away, but behind it was a room that seemed familiar to everyone.

They were in Taehyung's living room back at his house.

It was dark outside, right in the middle of the night as the streets were quiet and nobody seemed to be around. It was silent all throughout the house as well, nobody daring to say a word as they stayed deadly still.

Until footsteps were heard upstairs.

Taehyung instantly recognised it being Ailee's room.

"Ailee!" He shoved Namjoon off before running up the stairs, not caring if he woke her or his mother up, but when he arrived he saw his mother had been put in a deep sleep, completely oblivious, but the door was wide open to Ailee's room.

He bolted in and snapped into rage mode when he saw Jackson sneaking up on her sleeping body, jumping on him and pulling him away.

Ailee stayed asleep throughout the whole of this, clearly induced into a sleeping state too as the werewolves pinned Jackson to the wall whilst Jin, Jungkook and Jimin tried waking her up.

But suddenly they were all frozen.

Stuck to the spot.

There backs were forced against the wall and no matter how much they tried to move they couldn't.

Jackson sniggered to himself, believing he now had his chance to do his job, but suddenly he disappeared into thin air and silence once again rung through the house for a couple of seconds.

"That's better now he's out of the way"

A voice was heard that Taehyung and Jungkook recognised, looking to one another as all of a sudden it seemed like it was somebody actually here in person. Not an illusion or dream or echo. An actual person.

Jin and Namjoon glanced at one another with fear as they realised who this was and that the time had finally come.

The floor boards creaked outside the room before the door that had been closed slightly during the brawl creaked open and somebody stepped in.

They didn't even have to guess who she was.

She was The Red Witch.

~•~•~•~•~

It's been a long time coming but she's here...

Notice how you still don't know her name..
Any final guesses?