14.

Jackson felt like his body was being sucked through a hole as the ground gave way under him and he felt himself fall.
But he quickly landed, right in front of his leader who wore a face he recognised and it made him cower beneath her.

"Ma'am.." he knelt down, bowing his head, only he heard her scoff.
Suddenly he felt like he was being strangled, a tight feeling around his throat that stopped all the air flow through his body before he was picked up off his feet, flying through the air at the speed of light as he was pinned to the wall like Jimin and Jungkook was.

He looked to see her hand was outstretched, her hand looking like they were choking him, her eyes glaring at him with such burning fury but also a calmness, making her even more threatening.

The longer it went on, the tighter the feeling got as Jackson's hands clawed at his neck, trying to catch some breath and find a way to breathe.

"How do you like it?" She mocked him, his head shaking from side to side, unable to actually speak and ask her to stop.

Suddenly she lowered her hand as he dropped to the floor, gripping his throat as he coughed, getting his breath back as he heaved in gasps of air.

"I gave you one job and you failed" She spoke in a disappointed, sharp tone of voice.
"You had to watch them and you decided to attack two of them and get yourself caught" She turned to look at him, narrowing her eyes at him.

"I'm sorry, but the opportunity was there" He tried to fight his argument
"Opportunity? To kill one of the people I need?" She asked, folding her arms
"Of course not Ma'am, I was going to bring him-"
"That was not the plan though was it? Are you disrespecting my orders?" She asked sharply, making Jackson cower once again.

"Of course not ma'am, I apologise and it will not happen again" He bowed his head shamefully.
"I know it won't" she spoke instantly, taking a deep breath as she calmed herself.

"I'm assigning you a new job" She announced a lot calmer, taking a step towards him.
"You see I need the pearl of Singularity, which I've got in the palm of my hand, the pearl of Serendipity, the pearl of Zemblanity and the pearl of Euphoria" She explained, brandishing the two pearls she possessed, the pearl of Misery and Epiphany.

"Y'know it was easy getting these, especially off those fairies" She smirked as they protected the pearl of Epiphany.
"Yes it was ma'am" Jackson remarked, the both of them smiling in a sinister manner.
"I mean it could have been a lot easier but we got it eventually" She spoke
"We only had to kill a few of them as well"

She giggled lightly, playing with the pearl in the palm of her hand before placing it in a case that had slots for each of the pearls that she needed.

"So, we need the pearls and we need them fast" She spoke
"And the hardest ones to get will be the Pearl of Serendipity and the Pearl of Zemblanity, after all one of them is with the strongest of the leaders and the other is with Taehyung's precious little sister" She smirked

"So I say the next one to get is the Pearl of Euphoria" She spoke
"The Vampires ma'am?" Jackson asked
"Yes, your own kind" she smiled sweetly and that's when Jackson knew what he had to do. He straightened up slightly, feeling uncomfortable with the idea of facing his own kind after running away from them. He betrayed them, but he would never want to hurt his leader who had the pearl.

"Are you asking me to get it?" He asked and she could sense the fact he was uncomfortable, that just seemed to cheer her on.
"Well who else would I trust but you? And after all you know where it is out of everybody" She shrugged innocently

"But ma'am, I-I don't know-"
"You don't know if you can face her?" She suddenly mocked him
"Sweetie she doesn't care for you anymore-"
"She-"
"She would have chased after you if she really care for you and she left you in the dirt" She spoke in a cutting and harsh tone before turning sweet.

"It's time to get revenge on her" she came forwards, walking around the back of him as she slowly leaned in to his ear, sending a shiver up his spine.
"Show her she made the worst mistake leaving you" She spoke
"It's what she deserves"

Suddenly she backed off and there was a sudden cold energy radiating off her as he turned to see the energy in the cool glare.
"Unless you're not capable of doing it" she turned dark, giving him a glare that made him give in instantly.

"Yes ma'am, I'll return with the pearl" He bowed, heading to the door, but he felt a hand on his shoulder.
"You better" She threatened
"And no mistakes this time" She warned with a threatening glare before she shoved him out of the door.

"But who will watch Jimin and Taehyung?" Jackson tried to object but she smiled.
"You don't need to worry about that" she told him, slamming the door behind her as she walked back to her table.

"I'm doing that part myself"

~•~•~•~•~

Yet another cliff hanger... kind of..

I just got back from my dance comp and...

My team got 1st!!
And I got 4th for my solo!

Not gonna lie I'm happy considering it's my first comp