20.

Taehyung awoke, the sun creeping through the small gap in the curtains, yet somehow landing on his face as he squinted, lifting his hand away to his face to block it.

As he let his eyes adjust, he turned to the side, seeing Jimin sleeping soundly, his face so peaceful as his chest rose and fell so gently. Taehyung smiled at his sleeping lover, kissing the top of his head.
He cuddled closer, wrapping his arms around the sleeping elf who stirred slightly, but relaxed back into Taehyung's arms in a peaceful doze.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip as he thought of the night that they shared together and it felt like the first time all over again. The image of Jimin flashing through his brain, but he came out of his daydream when Jimin sat up properly, looking around him before he made eye contact with Taehyung.

"Good morning" Jimin spoke sweetly
"Good morning" Taehyung spoke in his deep morning voice, Jimin flopping back down next to him as they lay there for a moment, staring at the ceiling, but the exact same thought running through their heads.

They turned to look at one another, realising what their thoughts were as they leaned in, touching lips for only a few seconds before a knock was on the door.

"Are you two gonna get up or what?" Jin's voice was heard on the other side of the door, the both of them giggling as Jimin got out of bed, Taehyung sitting up and watching as he pulled some clothes on, biting his lip sexily at Jimin's naked figure, pouting when it was covered.

"Don't worry" Jimin smirked as he sat back down on the bed.
"You're the only one who gets to see it" Jimin told him, kissing his lips as Taehyung slipped out of bed, pulling his clothes on before they both headed out together.

In the small kitchen was Jin serving the last of the breakfast he'd prepared, Jungkook sat at the small table looking like he'd just been dragged out of bed as well.

"Did you sleep well?" Jin asked, passing them both plates of food.
"Yeah okay" Jimin mumbled quietly, Hoseok scoffing.
"I bet you did after doing so much exercise" He remarked sassily as everyone burst out laughing, Taehyung and Jimin instantly blushing.

"I could hear you all the way down the beach" Namjoon spoke
"That's not fair you have enhanced hearing" Taehyung playfully smacked his arm as he laughed.

"How did everyone else sleep?" Namjoon asked
"Like a baby" Yoongi spoke quite smugly to Hoseok who did look especially tired.
"I barely slept a wink after what I heard" He glared at the couple who could only glance at one another with a sheepish look.
"Jungkook? What about you?" Jin asked. Everyone seemed to notice Jungkook wasn't himself and he seemed especially tired. They began to wonder if he had a bad dream again.

"I didn't sleep" Jungkook admitted
"I-I was too scared I'd dream again" He lowered his head.
"I told you to come and get me if-"
"You sounded busy" Jungkook spoke quite sharply before he reigned it in.
"Sorry, I get snappy when I'm tired" he warned everyone in advance.

"You could've come and got me after" Taehyung spoke, worrying for his friend.
"I know but it just felt weird, I didn't wanna ruin your perfect night together" Jungkook sighed sadly.

"Kook we went through this years ago, I love Tae, but I would never take him away from you" Jimin told Jungkook who sighed
"I know I'm just too awkward about those types of things" Jungkook sighed

"Why don't you get a few hours sleep now, that way we can listen out if anything happens" Taehyung suggested, Jungkook nodding his head as he stood up and sleepily made his way back to his room, closing the door behind him.

As everyone ate their breakfast, enjoying the sudden warm weather that had come out of nowhere, Taehyung glanced over to Jimin and he recognised the look on his face.

He'd seen it so many times, especially in the past when they first met. It was guilt.

He felt guilty for Jungkook's suffering and he felt like he was constantly pulling Taehyung away from the one person who he'd been friends with his whole life. He felt guilty for the reason Taehyung was so preoccupied and the fact that both of them were always in so much danger. He felt guilty for Jungkook being unable to come to his best friend in a time of need because he was having fun with him.

Taehyung sighed when he saw that face, the way he stared into his food, his eyes wide as all he could do was think about all the reasons he should hate himself at this moment in time.

"Jimin, it's not your fault" Taehyung spoke up out of nowhere, snapping his lover out of it who looked at him.
"But Jungkook felt like he couldn't talk to you when he needed you and it's my fault" Jimin spoke as he stood up.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked, Jimin putting his shoes on before he opened the front door.
"I'm going for a walk, I need air" Jimin told him as he shut the door behind him, Taehyung standing to go after him, but his arm was grabbed by Jin who shook his head.

"Let him cool off a little yeah?" Jin spoke, knowing what Jimin was like at a time like this and how he needed some time to think about his actions and actually figure out if he had done anything wrong.
"He'll be fine, he just needs some time" Jin assured.

"It's not that I'm worried about" Taehyung sighed, not listening to his friends as he headed out of the door.
"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked
"I'm scared something will happen to him" Taehyung shut the door and headed after his boyfriend who had already set off down the beach.

~•~•~•~•~

I think it's so funny how I look back on some of my other works and I cringe at them.
I'll always be proud of coward and what are we because they were my first ones.

Crazy for You I look back at it and I just wonder what on Earth was going through my head when I wrote that 😂😂 I'm leaving it up because people still read it for some reason but I can't help but cringe