"Tae?" Jimin shook Taehyung's shoulder as he jolted awake, yelping out as he only noticed then he was in his full wolf form, Jimin lay beside him with worried eyes.

Jimin had awoke when he heard a loud whimper, groaning with tiredness only to find Taehyung in his wolf form, kicking his back legs and whimpering like he was having a really bad dream.

Jimin instantly grew worried and tried shaking him awake, but for so long he wouldn't wake up. He began to get scared when Taehyung began barking in his sleep, but not angry barks, they were in fear and pain. He shook him more and called his name and he was relieved when Taehyung finally awoke.

Taehyung noticed he was in his wolf form, going back to his human form as he was lay on the bed, his hair matted to his forehead as his skin glistened with sweat and was hot to the touch, his breath fast and his heart pounding what felt like out of his chest.

"Tae, it's okay" Jimin moved up to him gently, placing one hand on Taehyung's hand, noticing how his hand twitched and flinched away, but he calmed down and relaxed under Jimin's gentle touch.
His other hands reached and touched Taehyung's cheek, wiping a tear that had fallen.

"It's okay" Jimin whispered as Taehyung finally looked him in the eyes, reaching his hand out and touching Jimin's neck, relieved when he felt a pulse.
"Oh thank god" he cried out as he rolled over, wrapping his arms around Jimin as he lay on top of him.
Jimin was shocked by the gesture as he took a moment to let his arms wrap back around his lovers waist, his eyebrows furrowed together in confusion by what just happened.

Suddenly Taehyung sat up as he crashed their lips together, Jimin melting into the kiss but he noticed how feverish it was and how Taehyung almost seemed desperate as if the world was ending soon and this was their last kiss.
Taehyung's hands roamed his body, squeezing on his curves as he elicited small whines from Jimin that were muffled by the kiss.

Taehyung's lips trailed down from Jimin's to his jawline and neck where he began to suck on the skin there, bringing out more of Jimin's sweet moans that he missed so much, Jimin's hands gripping onto Taehyung's back as one ran up his spine and gripped onto his soft black locks.

"Tae~" Jimin moaned out as it seemed to motivate Taehyung who trailed the kisses down to Jimin's collarbones and across his bare chest. Jimin was loving it but at the same time his mind was stuck on what was going on in Taehyung's head at this moment.

He couldn't carry this on without knowing.

"Tae look at me" Jimin told him but Taehyung began to suck on the skin of his chest, Jimin biting his lip to fight back a moan, especially when he began to suck on his nipple, his back arching off the bed and into Taehyung's touch.

"T-Tae..." Jimin tried to grab his attention but Taehyung was once again ignoring him as Jimin sighed, cupping Taehyung's face as he brought him up to look at his own.

"Tae look at me" Jimin told him as Taehyung went in for another kiss, but Jimin placed his index finger over Taehyung's lips.
"Look at me" He spoke softly, and although Taehyung stayed where he was, Taehyung couldn't look at him, his eyes diverting away.

"Tae what's going on?" Jimin asked, growing extremely concerned
"Was it a bad dream?" He asked and Taehyung nodded.
"What happened?" Jimin asked him and Taehyung sighed, finally looking him in the eyes and the purple tint seemed to reassure him.
"I-I dreamt that you died and I didn't know how or why or who and I was just so helpless and-" Taehyung broke as he lay on top of Jimin again, cuddling into him as for once he took the role of 'little spoon'.
"I couldn't afford to lose you again" Taehyung told him as Jimin sighed, playing with his hair to try and relax him.
"I'm here aren't I?" He asked
"I'm here and there is nowhere else I'd rather be" Jimin told him, Taehyung smiling lightly as he kissed Jimin's collarbone before looking back up at him.

"Let me show you how much I've missed you" He spoke, Jimin giggling as he nodded.
As soon as Taehyung got the nod of approval, his lips resumed contact with his chest as he sucked at random areas of Jimin's skin, causing little hitches of breaths and whimpers from his lover who's hands ran through Taehyung's hair, tugging and twirling strands around his dainty fingers.

Taehyung kissed at Jimin's toned body, kissing down his torso as he placed gentle butterfly kisses all over his skin, trailing them everywhere.

He had the sudden urge to escalate it further, but the dream popped back into his head as the image of Jimin lay lifeless in his arms flashed back, making him stop his kisses, wanting to savour the moment with Jimin more.

He lay on him, his head over Jimin's chest and thankfully his heart was still beating loud and proud. He sighed with relief when he heard the gentle thump, his arms wrapping around Jimin even tighter as he placed one last kiss to his collarbone before closing his eyes, finally relaxing into a sleep to the sound of Jimin's gentle heart beating.

Jimin on the other hand was confused. He wondered what was going on in Taehyung's head that made him jump from one extreme to another. Of course he didn't mind not getting fully intimate with Taehyung but he wondered what made Taehyung change his mind so suddenly.
Was it this dream he said he had? How bad was it?

He slowly wrapped his arms around Taehyung, his fingers still playing with his hair gently to help relax him. But he still wore a slight confused frown on his face as he wondered what happened in that dream.

Whilst he was pondering, he felt his eyes go tired as he slowly drifted off to sleep, holding his wolf loved tight to his body, assuring him he was here and alive.

~•~•~•~•~

Do not fear. Smut may or may not be coming in later on. Unless people don't want it?

Anyone watch dance moms?? Because I've only just started watching it and I wanna rant.

Maddie is the best dancer IN MY OPINION but...
Nia deserved better. Yeah her technique can be a little sloppy but actually put some time into her and she'd be great

Also my heart goes out to Chloe because Abbey ruined that poor girl. I'm only a few seasons in but I've heard she comes back which bitch I hope she does.

Okay bye 😂😂