31.

They were surprised.

She was a pretty woman with a curvaceous body, dark eyes with thick dark eyeliner and dark blood red lips. She wore an all black lace dress with a long train of lace patterned material flowing out behind her, dark red shoes on that were heavy against the floor from the pure weight of them.

She came in wearing a smug smirk as she made eye contact with all of them.

"It's funny how long we've spent with one another, yet this is the first time we've officially met" She stepped in through the door properly and faced them all.
"Allow me to introduce myself" she smirked
"Not that I need to after little Taehyung over here said it" she teased as Taehyung bowed his head in shame. It was his fault she was here.
"Pleasure to meet you all" She bowed respectfully.

"The name is Lee Chaerin"

She giggled slightly at the scared faces, a girly yet evil giggle as she began to walk over to Ailee's bed, Taehyung instantly trying to pull away to stop her, but he was somehow stuck to the wall like all the others.

"You all figured it out, I am after the pearls and I intend on getting them" she spoke
"All of them"
She sat on the edge of the bed, watching the teenage girl sleep soundly as she cooed quietly.
"She's a pretty girl isn't she?" She looked at Taehyung
"It must run through the family"

"Leave her alone" Taehyung warned but she giggled once again.
"I'll leave her alone if she hands over the pearl" Chaerin told them before she turned back to Ailee, whispering a few words as suddenly Ailee's eyes opened.

Taehyung began to fight to get off the wall, but it was no use as he just watched Chaerin wake his little sister up.

"Who are you?" She spoke in a tired voice.
"Nobody you should be scared of okay?" Chaerin spoke in that calming and sweet voice she had.
"I just need this" she told Ailee as she ran her finger across the blue pearl that was firmly in place on her bracelet.

"I can't, I've been told to never-"
"Your brother will tell you himself" Chaerin gestured to him as Ailee looked over at them all. She suddenly began to realise something was wrong as she stared at their seven faces in fear and worry.
"Go on Tae, tell your little sister" Chaerin spoke sweetly as he shook his head.
"Ailee do not-"

Chaerin didn't even hesitate to grab Ailee, her letting out a little yelp as this witch grabbed her around the neck before shushing her.

"It's okay sweetie, I won't hurt you" Chaerin told her calmly
"Unless you refuse to give the pearl to me" She glanced at Taehyung with dark and sinister eyes and he knew he was running out of options, especially when he saw the petrified look on his sisters face.

"T-Tae?" She spoke in a scared and croaky voice from tears that were threatening to fall.
"Tae what do I do?" She asked him and he couldn't bare putting his vulnerable innocent little sister in this position. He knew he lost as he glanced at the others who had exactly the same thought. They all had no choice.

He would never forgive himself if Ailee got hurt.

"Tae?" She asked again after the long pause and he sighed, finally giving in.
"Hand her the pearl" he told her quietly as he looked at Chaerin who's face lit up in a smirk.
"But you told me-"
"Ailee you have to give it to her" Taehyung told her
"Please"

It was more of a plea to the witch to not hurt her than to Ailee to hand over the precious item she'd taken care of for six years.

Slowly, she slid the bracelet off her wrist before handing it to the witch who instantly let go of her, her eyes fixated on the beautiful blue glow from the pearl as she smiled.

"I have them all now" she muttered before she looked at Ailee.
"Thank you sweetie, you can rest now" She placed her hand on Ailee's cheek as the young girl's eyes closed and she fell back on her bed fully asleep.

Chaerin turned to the seven of them as she walked up to them with an evil grin.
"I have almost everything I want" she told them
"But I need one more thing" Chaerin told them
"So don't go too far because we'll meet again eventually" she laughed
"After all its not like you can run from me, I've been watching you this entire time" she smirked and with that, she walked out of the room and seemed to disappear.

Suddenly the spell broke as they fell away from the wall and were free to move their limbs.

They couldn't help but stare at one another in shock by what just happened.

After a few moments of silence, Taehyung walked up to his little sister, sitting next to her on the bed as he stroked the top of her head like he used to when she was a baby.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered to her, the guilt written on his face. He never meant to bring Ailee into this and he would never want her to get hurt and that could have easily been the case.
"We have to go" Jin whispered, his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.
"I can't" Taehyung whimpered our, not taking his eyes off Ailee who was still fast asleep.
"We need to go in case she comes back" Namjoon tried to tell him

"And she might hurt Ailee" Taehyung told them all, and what if he was right? Maybe Ailee would be in more danger on her own if Chaerin decided to come back, but they couldn't stay here and put her in more danger.

"Tae c'mon lets go" Jimin tried when suddenly a weird surge in the air happened.
It was like the wind changed direction and it almost felt like the world had stopped spinning, a certain eerie stillness all around as they all stood around and wondered what was going on.

"It's her" Jin spoke and Taehyung knew they had no choice but to leave. They were all quickly heading out of the door as he turned and quickly kissed the top of Ailee's head before he too stood and ran out.

They ran into the dark street where nothing moved, the wind freezing in place as the bushes that were blowing had stopped any movement and the trees had stayed in spot, the moon shining down but it didn't seem so relaxing. The stars were nowhere to be seen and it felt like all light from the world had disappeared.

"What do we do?" Jimin turned to Jin, everyone else looking to him for answers but there was none. He couldn't answer it, not when there was only one answer.

They couldn't run or hide, not if she was watching them at all times.

They had no choice but to accept their fate.

~•~•~•~•~

So now you know..
I just had to include her! She was perfect for it! My queen who has deserved better for a long time now.

If you don't know her somehow, it's CL from 2ne1, otherwise a true legend in kpop for me anyway. I adore her ❤️

Anyway if you're in the U.K. like me and you're wondering why on Earth I'm updating at nearly 4am, it's because my dumbass stayed up to watch the Ksi vs logan Paul fight.

I'm KSI all the way, if you are watching or know or even care lol, who are you supporting? There's no judgement.