1

I rushed through the front doors of UA and ran down the many halls until I reached the door to my classroom. I was running just a few minutes late, and this wasn't how I particularly wanted to start off the school year. I opened the door and saw Mr. Aizawa was already in front of the class, great.

"Miss Yamada, please take a seat. There is an open one in the back." Aizawa sighed as I walked to my seat. I knew him pretty well since he was one of my dads closest friends. They went to school together and now work together at UA. He let us know that we were taking quirk tests and then gave all of us our PE uniforms.

I felt like an idiot coming into class so late, then having to be surround by all the girls in class the next moment didn't sound a lot like fun. When we were in the changing room, all of the girls were chatting and laughing while introducing themselves.

"Hey! Are you Present Mic's daughter? I'm only asking cause I heard Mr. Aizawa say your last name was Yamada." I turned around to see a brown haired girl looking up at me and  a girl with long dark green hair next to her. "Oh, wait. Where are my manners! I'm Ochako Uraraka!"

"And I'm Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Su."

"Come on girls! The boys are all starting to leave for the field!" A girl with black hair called to everyone.

"Come on, you can walk with Su and I." They both took my arms and linked them, walking me out with the rest of the group.

The three of us walked behind the other girls as everyone was giggling to each other about different topics.

"So, are you Present Mic's daughter?"
I looked up to Uraraka and shook my head yes "Wow! That's so cool!" I smiled a little kind of agreeing with her. My dad was pretty cool and I consider myself to be lucky to have him as my dad.

We walked onto the field and we quickly got to work. Aizawa told us the student who placed last would be expelled, but I wasn't nervous. We went through all the tests and finished off with a 50 meter dash. I got into the start position and Aizawa said that Ojiro would be who I would run with. We shook hands and then got down. The start sound rang and I quickly left Ojiro behind.

"2.58 seconds!" The little robot shouted out my time then Ojiro crossed the line. "5.49 seconds!"

"Wow! Your so good! How were you able to go so quickly!?"

Uraraka and the rest of the class just stared at me, making me a little nervous. Aizawa looked over to me with kindness in his eyes. I walked up next to him and he leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Would you like me to tell them?" He backed up a little to see my face.

I signed 'yes, and my quirk too.'

"Class, as some of you already know, this is (Y/N) Yamada. She is Present Mic's daughter. She can't speak, but she can hear you perfectly fine. Her quirk is quickness. Everything about her is quick, including her mind. She can make fast decisions and learns very quickly. As for physical, she can move every part of her body quickly." I smiled at Aizawa and quickly signed thank you to him and rejoined my class.

"Wow! You're amazing! And I guess that makes sense as to why you were so quiet!" I gave Uraraka a huge smile and she linked my arm. Mina linked my other arm and we all started walking back into the school together.

I walked to the front of the school by the gates. The sun was starting to get lower and the night was beautiful. It was slightly chilly out so I took my jacket out of my bag and pulled it over my head. When I opened my eyes my father was standing in front of me.

"So, how'd the first day go girl!? Was it totally awesome?" I smiled at my father and shook my head yes. He put his hands on my shoulders and stood behind me. "Come on! We should get going. I'm getting pretty hungry!"

We walked home and my dad kept humming different songs. We quickly arrived at our house since we only lived about 5 minutes away. I went straight to the kitchen and started cooking dinner for the both of us. I honestly don't know how my dad would eat if I weren't around. He burns just about everything he cooks, and when he doesn't burn his food, it just tastes horrible. I finished making dinner and we sat down at the table across from each other.

"Soo, meet any friends?"

'Yea, all the girls in my class seem nice and it was kinda funny listening to them.'

"Meet any boys?" I spit out some of the soup that was in my mouth. I gave a look at him and he knew what I was thinking. "Hey! I'm just checking so I know if I need to worry about any boys lurking around the house yo!"

'Thanks dad's some of the boys did talk to me after the quirk assessment test. Ojiro reintroduced himself and Kaminari and Kirishima introduced themselves to me. I sat next to them both in class and they were both very nice. I also met Shoji, Midoriya and Iida.'

We both finished eating and my dad said he would clean up. I went upstairs to my room leaving my dad to the mess that was the kitchen. He usually cleaned up after meals because he felt bad that I was the only one in the house that could cook edible food.

I was able to get my homework done fairly quick, so I decided to turn on some music and clean my room which also didn't take very long. I changed into my pajamas and brushed my teeth after taking a shower. I then turned off the music and got into bed letting the darkness of the night takeover my room and I soon fell asleep.