28

I was sitting in class, tapping my pen against my notebook while listening to Ectoplasm teach. I was beginning to daydream as the bell rang for lunch. I put all my stuff in my bag and walked to the door where Shoto was talking to Midoriya and Iida.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, laying my head on his back. He wasn't even phased by it anymore... probably because I do this everyday to him.

While holding his conversation with Midoriya and Iida he turned to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I didn't bother really listening to what they were talking about. As we all started to walk out of the room together I felt a tug on the back of my shirt. I glanced behind me to see Ochako and Momo. I stopped and so did the boys.

"Hey girls, what's up?"

"We were wondering if you wanted to eat with us today!"

"I would love to! Bye Shoto, I'll see you after lunch." With that the two girls grabbed my hands and we rushed down to the lunchroom.

"Hey Toru, Mina... um where's Jiro and Su?"

"I'm right here, but I haven't seen Su." I put my tray down and so did Jiro. I sat next to Mina and started eating.

"I think Su said she was going to the bathroom before heading down here. That's probably where she is."

"I'm here, there was a line for the bathroom." Su put her tray down and sat next to me. "So what's everyone gonna do this weekend?"

"I'm not to sure. My parents are picking me up after classes. What about you Mina?"

"Probably gonna do something with Kirishima and Kaminari. What about you guys?"

"I'm gonna be working on my music."

"Ochako and I were gonna hang out with Iida and Midoriya. What about you (Y/N)?"

"Huh? Oh, well I don't know. It's Shoto and I's one year tomorrow... and he hasn't said anything, so I'm scared he forgot."

"(Y/N), that boy is so far in love with you there is no way he forgot."

"Thanks Mina."

"He's probably got something extravagant planned for you two!" I looked at Momo as she squealed with joy. The girls could always cheer me up no matter what.

The lunch hour passed and so did our afternoon classes. I was back in my dorm room listening to music and organizing a little when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and Bakugo was standing there with Kirishima. Bakugo of course looked grumpy like he always did. Kirishima gave me a big toothy grin before talking.

(Forgot to mention that you and Bakugo are pretty much best friends now. You like training together during classes. He improves on speed while at the same time you improve on maneuvering around your opponent when you two train.)

"Hey! Were here to pick you up?"

"What?"

"Ugh, look, icyhot is taking you somewhere so you need to pack like toiletries or some shit like that. You two won't be back til Sunday. So hurry up."

"Um, oh... ok..." I turned around and grabbed a bag. The boys sat down on the bean bag chairs I had in the corner while I packed. "Wait, why are you two here then?"

"Were supposed to escort you to the front entrance!"

"And Aizawa said that Icyhot could only take you off campus if two other people went with you, for safety reasons."

"Yea! But we did invite Kaminari and Tokoyami with us. Todoroki is letting us you the guest house at..."

"SHUDDUP! WE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL HER WHERE WE ARE GOING YOU SPIKEY HAIRED IDIOT!"