26

"You three will be going up against..."

"Me! The principal!"

"Hey, are you ok (Y/N)?"

"Hmm? Yea...  I'm just thinking..."

"Hey we got this! He's just a little guy, how tough can he be?"

"Do you two not realize?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Didn't you hear all the other matchups? We are all carefully put into teams against opponents that best counter us."

"What does that have to do with us being paired with the principal?"

"His quirk is High Specs. He can create chain reactions depending on his actions."

"Huh?"

"He's really smart Kaminari."

"So why are you on this team then?"

"And why are we a group of three when everyone else is in pairs?"

"First of all, because there are 21 of us in class. Second, I'm assuming it's because he's the only one that can keep up with my quickness."

"I haven't really seen your quirk in process besides the jumping about from building to building in exercises I guess."

"Everything I do is quick. My movements, healing, even the way I think is quick. I can make decisions super fast which will come in handy during this test."

"So... what's the plan?"

"FINAL EXAM FOR MINA ASHIDO, DENKI KAMINARI, AND (Y/N) YAMADA. STARTING NOW. BEGIN!"

"No time to make a plan let's go."

We begin running down one of the many streets in our exam area.

"Ok, knowing Principal Nezu, he's going to be blocking off all of our escape routes. It might be easier to try to find him. He can't put up a fight against us if we can get to him."

"So we need to get on the rooftops?"

"Yea, this building should be..."

Crash

The building fell down in front of us blocking our path. We could only turn around. Except...

"Mina! Melt through this wall, we can still get to the top of this building!"

"On it!"

"After a couple seconds we were able to get through the wall. We started climbing the stairs quickly before another crash was heard. I looked behind me and Kaminari and Mina were trapped on the other side.

"(Y/N)! GO! GET TO THE ROOF, WE'LL BE RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" I turned and climbed the last two flights of the building and burst through the door to the roof.

"Ok, think. To be knocking down buildings so easily he would need some heavy equipment... wait! There was a construction site we walked past on the way in! It was... that way! What could he be controlling though? I got it! The wrecking ball."

All of the buildings were still decently close to each other so I was able to run and jump to each rooftop. Behind me I could hear buildings collapsing, trapping Mina and Kaminari further.

I could see the crane and it wasn't to far now. I jumped to the next building, but then it fell beneath me. The chain carrying the wrecking ball swung past me and I reached out my hand. As I reached out to the chain, a piece of rubble cut my leg. It wasn't to deep, but enough to hurt if I didn't move quicker. I grabbed the chain and began climbing it. Quickly I was to the top of the crane and I jumped down to the drivers portion of it.

I shut down my taste, smell and hearing senses so I could move lightning fast. In the fastest movements I could make, I opened the door, grabbed Nezu's arm, and before he could fully move his head towards me, I threw the restraints around his wrists.

I restored my lost senses and everything slowed back down.

"That was amazing young Yamada, but... where are your teammates?"

"You had trapped them behind me and they told me to go. We didn't have time to waste for me to get them out."

"Well, that was a fine job!"

The siren rang and after a few minutes we were all back to recovery girls tent. We were the first to finish and while Kaminari and Mina got a few cuts and bruises healed I watched the rest of our classmates.

"Dear, do you need any healing?"

"I don't think so. I got cut on my leg, but I've been using my quirk since we got out of the exam and I think it's almost done healing."

"Ok dear."

I returned my gaze to the screens. Mineta was running away, Momo too. Shoto was tied up and looked sad. Bakugo and Deku looked like they were beat up a little, and they were bickering. I looked for Jiro and Koda and soon realized that my dad had them cornered them in the forest. I looked a little closer at Jiro and noticed her ears were bleeding.

"Recovery girl! Look!"

"Hm?" She walked over to me and I pointed at the screen.

"My dad made her ears bleed. Isn't that going a little to far?"

"Sweetie, how could your dad know he did that? It's not to far, he's acting the part he is supposed to be acting... the villain." She returned to Kaminari and I continued to watch the rest of the screens.

One by one each team was finishing up their exams. Slowly they started to trickle into the tent. The hardest to watch was Deku and Bakugo's matchup. All-Might was slowly breaking them.

All of a sudden something changed and they began working together. Soon, they to had passed their exam.

Momo and Shoto walked through the door and I immediately went up to them.

"You both did great! Momo I'm so proud of you! You're idea was great!"

"Thanks (Y/N), but I really couldn't have pulled it off without Todoroki."

Shoto smiled nervously then looked down at the ground. I hugged Momo and she hugged me back. I let her go and she went to mingle with the other students who were already back.

"I'm happy you passed Shoto!"

"Did you pass?"

"Yea, we were able to cuff Principal Nezu."

"That's good. We'll get to spend the summer together then."

We smiled at each other and then went to talk to everyone else. They ended up having to take both Bakugo and Deku back to Recovery Girls station at the school due to complete exhaustion and their injuries, but the next day they were both back in class.

"The results of your exams are in. Everyone passed the written exam, congratulations. As for the practical, five of you failed.

Kirishima and Sato.

Sero.

And... Kaminari and Ashido."

"Wait, what! But we passed the exam!"

"No, (Y/N) passed, you two, like sero, were taken out at the beginning of the test, but everyone gets to go to summer camp."

Everyone cheered happily. I feel bad for Mina and Kaminari though... they were my team members and I left them. They failed because of me...

This isn't fair...