17

Shoto's P.O.V.

They took (Y/N) away about 2 hours ago. We all sat in silence for the most part, Present Mic would thank all of us every once in a while.

I decided to go for a walk before (Y/N) got back to the room. I let Present Mic, Mr. Aizawa and Midnight know I would be back soon.

I walked into the hallway and closed the door behind me. I walked through many hallways and ended up in a small outside area. There were many trees and bushes with beautiful blue flowers everywhere.

Blue daisies actually. (Y/N) would love these.

Bzzz Bzzz

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and answered it right away.

"Hello?"

"Shoto. Where are you?"

"Why do you care?"

'Because son, even if you are rebelling, I am still your Father."

"Like you actually care. I'm at the hospital."

"Are you injured?! What happened!"

"I'm here for someone else. I came to visit them."

"Stop playing around child! You have no time for things like this! You should be studying or training! Friends are a waste of time."

"Lucky for you, they aren't a friend."

Click

Idiot. Why even care for me?

"Todo? You ok there dude?!"

I turned around to see Present Mic standing behind me.

"Yes sir, I'm doing fine."

"Well, I just wanted to let you know the nurse stopped by and said that she'd be back in ten minutes."

"That's great. I'll follow you up sir." I followed Present Mic all the way back up to the room. 2 minutes later (Y/N) was pushed into the room by the nurses. The Doctor came in and told us how everything went. He said that if everything went correctly, she should be able to speak after one or two healing sessions with Recovery Girl.

The nurses left the room and we all silently waited for (Y/N) to open her eyes. An hour passed, then two. A nurse would come in every so often to check on her vitals then leave. This time a new nurse came in and Recovery Girl followed her.

"Oh hello darlings. Mic dear, could you get me a chair to sit on?"

"Hey yo, no prob!"

"Thank you sweetie. So... Dr. T told me everything went smoothly then. I'm gonna heal her up a bit and see what happens. Afterall, we wouldn't want her to miss the Festival!" Recovery Girl walked over to (Y/N) and began healing her.

When she was all finished she returned to her seat.

"I believe she will wake up soon. She's been resting all day from what I heard."

"Yea, she's pretty lucky if you ask me." Midnight hit Mr. Aizawa in the shoulder hard with her fist.

"This isn't the time Eraser!"

"Calm down Midnight."

"Ok hush you two. Mic's daughter just had surgery and you two are their family. Don't make me kick you out."

The room fell to silence as we all waited for (Y/N) to wake up.

Another ten minutes went by and I had noticed her finger slightly twitching. Sitting next to Present Mic, I leaned closer to him.

"I think she's waking up. Look at her hand." He looked at her and saw her finger twitch a little, he then stood up and went to stand next to her. Another couple minutes went by and She lifted her arm. It was an awkward angel, but I saw her sign something. I assumed that it was her asking for water, since he poured a glass and handed it to her. Mr Aizawa rushed over to her other side, and they both helped her sit up. She leaned onto her Father and took a small sip of water.

"Hey, Todo, could you go get Dr. T? Let him know that she's awake." I nodded my head and walked into the hallway. I was able to find him pretty quickly and let him know. We both walked back into the room and I sat back down.

"Glad to see you're awake (Y/N)! Hey Recovery Girl!" Dr. T walked over to the bed and Mr. Aizawa stepped to the foot of the bed. "I'm just gonna feel around your throat area and apply some pressure. Let me know if it hurts ok?"

(Y/N) shook her head and the doctor began feeling around where the surgery took place.

"Nothing hurts?" She shook her head no. "Good. That's really good. Well it seems that Recovery Girl's healing was enough for everything to heal then. Do you want to try and say something?"

Her eyes filled with tears, but nothing rolled out of them. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She then closed her mouth and the tears rolled down her cheek.

It pained me to see her cry. I got up and gave her a tissue and she wiped her face off. I stood next to Mr. Aizawa and Midnight stood on the other side.

"Don't give up (Y/N). Just try something easy." She looked up at me and smiled. She then turned her head and looked up at her dad.

"D...daa... haa... "

"It's ok, take it slow." Midnight reached her hand out and put it on (Y/N)'s knee, giving encouragement as much as she could.

"Da... haaa.... da... d..." (Y/N) closed her mouth and took a deep breath. "Dad."

Present Mic stood frozen where he was. It was as if I had froze him and he couldn't move. I very wide smile spread across his face and the tears began rolling down his cheek. (Y/N) smiled and looked at Mr. Aizawa.

"Shhh... ota."

"Got your voice and you think you're so cool now huh? You still have to call me Aizawa in class." They both smiled at each other. She than met eyes with Midnight.

"M... midnigh...  t."

"You're going to make me cry! Oh my sweet little girl!"

She then took a deep breath and looked at me. She smiled big and opened her mouth.

"Shoto."