34

"Hold on... before we go in, I need to ask. The baby is mine, right?"

"Shoto, I wouldn't have told you unless I knew for sure."

"So you didn't? With Bakugo?"

"No Shoto I didn't. He's like a brother to me. Besides, even if we did, though we weren't together, it would have felt like cheating on you." He smiled at me shyly before answering me.

"Ok then." He held open the door and we both walked into Recovery Girl's office. She greeted us right away and sat me down on a bed. She set up her equipment and soon was looking for my little baby.

"Little bugger likes playing hide and seek I see... got him, there he is." She zoomed in and took a few measurements. Shoto squeezed my hand tight as he looked at the screen.

"I'd say your 5 weeks along exactly." She printed out some pictures and handed them to me. "You take these and show your family. Right now, you two need to go talk to Nezu."

"Yes ma'am. Thank you."

Shoto and I left the room and walked up to Principal Nezu's office. We knocked on the door and walked in. He was sitting at his desk typing on his keyboard. He smiled at us and motioned for us to sit down.

"So! I've heard you two have some fantastic news!"

"Um... yes sir... i'm..."

"She's pregnant. And the baby is mine."

"Oh how wonderful! Children are so adorable! I called you up here to discuss your future at U.A. (Y/N). When is the baby due?"

I opened a little envelope that Recovery girl had given me with all the baby's information so far.

"It looks like a few days after we get out for summer break."

"How wonderful then. You should be in full health once summer break is over then to continue school!"

"Wait, you aren't kicking me out?"

"Why would we do that? Just because you two have a little one on the way, it doesn't mean your future as a pro hero is damaged. Many pro heros today have wives and husbands and together they have children. The universe just wants you two to start your little family sooner than others."

I couldn't believe that he was going to kick me out. I was speechless.

"You will have to decide though where your child will live once you come back from summer break. It is Mandatory for students to live on campus."

After about an hour we left Nezu's office and went back to the dorms. We both went to Shoto's room to talk a few things over.

"So, what are your thoughts about the options he gave us?"

"Well... I think it's nice that they would offer to have a bigger room added on to this building for you."

"And that they would hire a nanny who would live on campus."

"They just really want the both of us to stay in school."

"Well, Shoto, it's just like he said, many pro heros have families, so why should this interfere from the world having two more pro heros?"

"Ok, so what about the other option?"

"About our baby staying with my dad and Aizawa? I don't know... they already have Eri they are taking care of."

"But Principal Nezu said its only an option because they offered."

"I know."

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Shoto walked over to the door and opened it. A little Bush of pink hair walked furiously through the door and straight to me. She grabbed my hand and started pulling me to the door.

"Whoa, MINA! What's up?"

"You are not supposed to go near him remember! He broke your heart!"

"Whoa, Mina! It's ok!" She stopped abruptly. "Shoto and I are back together."

"What?!" She stomped her foot and looked at Shoto. "You better not hurt her again."

"Mina! It's ok, I know I never really explained, but it was Shoto's father, Endeavor who hurt me, but it was all an accident."

"And he's never going to touch you again. Especially now." He walked over to me and wrapped an arm around my waist, placing his hand on my stomach. He then kissed my forehead and looked at Mina.

"What do you mean... especially now?" She looked at both of us with a very confused expression on her face.

"Now that I know he's willing to hurt the people I love." She returned her glance to me and her expression changed to a more softer one.

"I'm sorry I just barged in her like that. I should have been nicer."

"It's ok Mina, we'll be down in a little bit." She nodded her head and left the room, closing the door behind her.

"Should we tell them?"

"Not until the second trimester Shoto."

"Just out of curiosity, could you use your quirk to speed this whole thing up?"

"No, my quirk doesn't effect other people. I can only speed up my own body. My recovery time after birth should be really quick though."

"Ok, I was just curious."

"I hope it's a boy. What about you Shoto?"

"My love, as long as our baby is healthy, I don't care."

"Oh no."

"What? What's wrong?"

"How are we going to tell your Father Shoto?"

"I'll figure it out. You don't need to worry."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now we do need to ask your dad and Aizawa for permission to visit my mom."

"That should be easy. I'll text them."

I pulled out my phone and texted my dad. About 2 minutes later he had replied and said him and Aizawa would take us to see Shoto's mom.

At this point we were both starving so we joined the rest of our classmates downstairs to eat.

I placed a hand over my stomach before we left the room and smiled.

I can't wait for you to get here my little Todoroki...