33

Two lines...

I walked out of my bathroom and sat on my bed. Bakugo walked over to me and looked at my hands.

"Two lines... (Y/N) what does two lines mean."

I sighed as I placed the small stick on my bedside table.

"It means that soon there will be a small Todoroki in the world."

"Are you going to tell him?"

"I'm gonna have to. Let me call to make a dr. Appt first."

"At least this is gonna give you a chance to open a conversation with him. I know you've been wanting to get back together."

"I wish it was under different circumstances, but whatever I guess. Give me a few minutes." I grabbed my phone and called Recovery Girl's office. She answered very quickly and was very cheery. I told her what was going on and she told me to come in tomorrow.

"Um, hey Bakugo, I'm actually gonna go find Midnight. I need to talk to a more mother type figure."

"If you need me call me."

I left my room and walked downstairs through the common area.

"Hey (Y/N)! Come sit with us!"

"Um, I'll be back Mina, I have to find Midnight. See you tonight?"

"Ok, that's fine, see you tonight!"

I walked out the front doors and towards the staff living quarters.

I walked in the door and down the hall to Midnight's room. The door was already open and I saw my dad and Aizawa in there. I walked through and closed the door behind me.

"Hey kiddo, what's new!?"

"Um, hey dad. Um... can I talk to you three really quick?"

"Sure sweety, what's going on?"

"Well, I really came to just talk to you, but since you're all here, I might as well say it."

"What's goin on? Don't scare you're old man now."

I looked at my dad and I could feel my tears starting to collect in my eyes. I held them back and pulled myself together.

"I'm pregnant."

My dad stood up, but midnight ran to me and gave me a huge hug and an excited squeal.

"Oh, Honey! I'm so excited!"

"Kayama, how can you be happy about this! She's pregnant! Hunny, I thought you knew better than sex before marriage."

"Uh uh, don't you be yelling at her Hizashi! The whole building can hear you and Aizawa late into the night every single night."

"Ew."

"You're dad is a little surprised right now, but really look at him." I looked at my dad who still had a stunned look from what Midnight had just said. I returned to Midnight's face. "He's excited. Trust me. He's been talking about grandkids since the day you were born."

"Have you told Sho yet?" I looked back at my dad who's face returned back to normal.

"Not yet. I'm going to once I get back to the dorms. Recovery Girl is seeing me tomorrow and I'm going to invite him to come."

"Ok... I'M GONNA BE A GRANDPA!!!"

"DAD! Keep it down!"

"I'm sorry sweetie, I really am excited though! I just had to be a stern dad at first."

"See, I told you... excited."

After talking for a few more minutes I returned to the dorms. I walked in the door and Bakugo, Kirishima, and Tokoyami were sitting at one of the tables. Bakugo looked at me and I gave him a thumbs up. He nodded then returned to his conversation.

I walked over to the elevators and entered one to go up to my room. Before the door closed all the way, a hand slipped through the crack and it opened again. Todoroki walked halfway in then noticed me.

"Oh, sorry. I'll catch the next one."

"No. Wait. Shoto... we need to talk." He looked at me then got in the elevator. We got to my floor and both walked to my room in silence. While Shoto was closing the door, I quickly grabbed the test and shoved it in my pocket. I then turned around and stared into Shoto's eyes.

His eyes were filled with pain. Pain that I knew I caused him. He was hurting, but... he's been hurting in silence, giving me time to come back to him... and that's all I wanted, especially right now. To be held in his arms again.

"I want you to be my girlfriend again."

"Ok."

"What?"

"I said ok. Shoto, I still love you. You're the only person I will probably ever love. I was angry, that's why I asked for space, but that wasn't fair to you. I was angry at your father. You didn't give me this scar, he did." I lifted my arm so he could see it more clear. "Shoto..." He ran up to me and with a lot of force behind it, kissed me more passionately then he ever has before. It lasted for what seemed like an eternity.

I never wanted it to end, I missed him so much. His lips, his warmth, his taste... his smell. Everything about him was attracting me to him. He released my lips and stared deep into my eyes, taking in every little bit he saw.

"My love, you're..."

"Pregnant." He kept his close hold on me, not letting me go. I reached in my pocket and grabbed the test and handed it to him. He looked down at it, then back up to me. He grabbed it with both hands and took a step back. He looked at it very closely, and soon a tear rolled down his cheek. He then looked at me and I could see a smile begin to stretch across his face.

"Are you really?"

I shook my head yes and tears that I had been holding back began to flow. Shoto rushed to me and hugged me close. I buried my face in his shoulder, letting all my emotions loose. I could feel him crying into my shoulder as well and we both just became messes.

After a few minutes he pulled away and sat down.

"We need to tell your dad!"

"Already done."

"I should call my sister. Wait, we need to get you to a dr!"

"I'm seeing Recovery Girl tomorrow. Shoto, one thing at a time, call your sister."

He jumped up and grabbed his phone. He quickly dialed his sister's number and she picked up almost right away. While they were talking I layed down on my bed and accidentaly fell asleep.

Shoto woke me up a few hours later.

"Come on, it was ok before to skip meals, but now it's not. Dinner is ready downstairs. All the girls cooked everyone dinner."

I got out of the bed and we both went downstairs to join everyone for dinner.