10

The next morning Shoto and I both got ready to go back to school. Dad went in earlier for a faculty meeting and left us at home.

"Are you ready to go sweetie?" I smile up at him and kiss his cheek. I pull my bag over my shoulder and he wraps his arm around my waist, guiding me out the door. He grabs my keys right before closing the door behind us and locking it.

We walked silently to school, but I looked up to Shoto's face often and always caught him smiling.

We entered through the gates and headed straight to 1-A. We opened the door and both took our seats. As I was getting settled a flash of pink draped its hands on my desk.

I looked up to Minas eyes staring right into me. Momo and Jiro were standing right behind her, and they also looked more calm.

"What did you two do over our little break! Please, oh, please tell me!"

She squealed in her high pitched voice at me and I had to shake my head to regain focus. I just smiled up at her, but she didn't back off.

"Here. " Momo handed me a pad of paper and a pen and I happily accepted it. "You know she won't let up. "

'I know'

I looked up to Mina and she asked me again.

"Um.... nothing really. We ate pizza and watched tv. Why?'

"That was it?! Nothing juicy to spill?"

'Mina, I don't think I know what you're asking for.'

"Ugh... did you know... do the do yet?"

'MINA! No!'

"What! You two looked all snuggly this morning when you walked in so I was wondering!"

"Ok Mina, why don't we get ready for class? Mr. Aizawa should be here in just a few minutes."

"Ok Momo. See ya (Y/N)!"

She ran over to her desk and sat down. I buried my face in my hands and then felt an icy touch rest on my shoulder. I looked up to see Shoto sweetly smiling at me.

"I would like to take you out tonight if that's alright?"

I shook my head, returning a smile to him.

"We will be going somewhere more elegant, I picked something out for you to wear and it should be waiting for you in a box at your home. Please, wear it." He held my hand and stared into my eyes. I couldn't hide my smile and I shook my head again. In all honesty, how did I get the rich boy to fall for me?

He walked back to his seat and I looked forward. Aizawa was fumbling around with some papers at his desk and I walked up front to talk to him.

'Good Morning Aizawa!'

"Good Morning (Y/N). Do you know where your dad got that key to my apartment? He woke me up way to early this morning for a faculty meeting."

'He told me you gave it to him? He's had it for a few weeks now...'

"Why did I have to choose him." He mumbled this under his breath and I almost couldn't hear it. He rubbed his temples, than looked at my confused expression. "It's nothing, don't worry about it. So... you and the Todoroki kid? How's that going?"

'Keep your voice down! It's weird that I'm close to three teachers in this school and that they all know my private business!'

'Well, your dad has a big mouth so... Oh Midnight says she wants to have a word with you. She's upset you didn't come to her for boy advice.'

'Does she know how she treats boys? I'm not into that.'

'Well, she complained since shes the closest thing to a mother figure you have.'

'Why do I always feel like I have one mom and two dads?'

'Because you basically do. Now go sit down, class is starting.'

I head back to my seat and plop down in it. Aizawa starts talking and I half listen to him, daydreaming off and on throughout the whole school day.

Soon we had finished all of our classes for the day and it was time to go home. I gathered all of my books and put them in my bag, zipping it up. I stood up and my hand was quickly intertwined into Shoto's.

"I can give you a ride home today."

'Thank you Shoto' I smiled up to him and kissed his cheek. He squeezed my hand tighter and then led me down the hallways towards the front gate. In the street I could see a black car with a man standing outside the car in a black suit.

We walked up to it and the man greeted Shoto.

"(Y/N), this is Henry, one of our private drivers that works for our family." I shake his hand and he greets me. He opens the door for us and Shoto let's me get in first. He follows behind me and the driver shuts the door, walks around the car and gets into the driver's seat.

It was a very quick drive to my house, and as we arrived I grabbed my bags. Shoto got out first and grabbed my bag from me. He walked me to the door and I unlocked it.

"Our driver Nico will pick you up tonight at 6pm. Is that alright?" I looked at my phone to see the time was 4:40. I looked back up to him and shook my head yes. "Alright, then I will see you in just a little bit. Go get ready." He kissed my forehead, then turned back around and got in the car. I closed the door behind me as they started to drive away.

A big smile was plastered across my face that I seriously could not get rid of. I felt warmth on my cheeks, knowing that I was blushing incredibly hard. I seriously do not know how I was lucky enough that Shoto Todoroki wanted to date me!

Well, i better hurry and get ready. I wonder what he has planned for tonight... I mean, we've only been dating for 3 weeks...