Author's thoughts

A/N

This is going to skip to them being second years. I didn't originally plan on this following the original storyline like it is right now. Making them second years is going to give me more of a chance for creative freedom.

Thank you all for the wonderful feedback on this story so far. It's seriously so wonderful. From the votes to the comments, and to the whole story getting over 5k reads. It's amazing, Thank you!

Also, I've realized that I really never went into full detail about the reader's quirk.

Quirk: Quickening & Voice

She inherited both of her parents quirks. Voice is from her Father Present Mic. Due to her previous state of not being able to speak, she didn't have control over it when she regained her voice. Often, her emotions would effect when it was used, and due to hurting people ears that were close to her, she trained with her father during off times throughout the rest of her first year at UA. She now, as a second year has full control over voice. It's not used very often since she is still going for a Stealth hero.

Quickness grants the reader the ability to speed everything up on her body. She can use it at will. When using her power, she can run faster, heal faster, and due to her speed, her power becomes increased. Her punches do actually hurt because of the force behind them. With this, she can 'shut off' any of her five senses. This allows her body to no longer focus on a particular sense and that attention is then redirected to her quirk. If she shuts off all five, she becomes nearly as fast as light. The only problem is it's hard to direct  herself in that form.

Any questions? I would love to answer them when I see them!