20

As we were walking back to the house something wouldn't get off my mind.

"Shoto. You really haven't told me how you got your scar. Did your dad do it?"

"No... my... mother did."

"Oh, Shoto. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

"It's ok my love. You were curious, and why shouldn't you know?"

I rested my head on his shoulder, holding his arm tight while he continued.

"My father never treated me or my mother correctly. He kept me separated from my siblings. Together my parents had a quirk marriage. He only married my mother for her quirk and that was it. One day, I overheard her in the kitchen on the phone. She called my left side unbearable before she poured boiling water on my face. After that, my father put her in the hospital."

"Then why go back after all these years?"

"Because she is still my mother. And I don't blame her for what happened."

"Oh." He turned to me and lifted my chin so I was facing him.

"Don't get down about this. My childhood wasn't the best it could have been, but it led me to you." I started releasing tears and Shoto quickly wiped them away. "Please my love, don't cry." He looped his arm through mine and we walked the rest of the way to the house.

"Was there anything else you wanted to do tonight Shoto?"

"I didn't have anything else planned."

"Could we watch a movie?"

"Yes. Why don't you go to your room and pick one out. That's where all the movies are. I'm gonna get us something to drink and I will be right up."

I walked upstairs to the room I stayed in last time. Before I picked out a movie, I decided to change into pajamas. I walked into the closet and there was some short black bottoms and a matching tank to go with them. I put them on and then sat in front of the bookcase that had all the movies. While I was still choosing, Shoto walked through the door with two sodas in hand. He had also changed into pajamas.

I finally chose a movie and put it in. I then took a seat next to Shoto on the bed. He put a blanket over my shoulders and I snuggled up next to him.

How does he always make me feel this way?

About 45min into the movie, I felt my eyelids getting really heavy, and my head wouldn't stay up anymore....

Todoroki's P.O.V.

About 45 minutes into the movie, I notice (Y/N)'s eyes were closed. She had positioned herself where her arms were locked around my waist. I turned off the movie and carefully laid our drinks down on the floor. I tried to lay her down in the bed as gently as possible, not to wake her.

All I needed to do was get her to release me, but everytime I moved, her grip around me got stronger. After a few minutes, I gave in and decided I would wait until she was in a deeper sleep to move.

The next morning

Your P.O.V.

I could hear the faint sounds of birds chirping outside the window, and a soft thumping sound?

I opened my eyes slightly and looked up. Shoto? Did we fall asleep together during the movie? I was laying on his chest and could hear the soft, calm beating of his heart. He was fast asleep and looked so peaceful. I carefully got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

As I was brushing, I was looking down at the sink and two arms wrapped around my waist. Shoto buried his face in the crook of my neck and I could feel a smile spread across his face.

"Did you know that when you fall asleep, you become 10x stronger?"

I spit out my toothpaste and wiped my mouth.

"What do you mean?"

"You fell asleep during the movie last night, so I tried to lay you down. Well, you wouldn't let go of me."

"Oh... sorry..."

"It's ok, I didn't mind to much. So what time did you want to head back today?"

"Whenever. I'm not in a rush."

He kissed my forehead then smiled at me.

"You should put something a little less... revealing on. I don't need the staff knowing how lucky I am." As heat began rushing to my cheeks he left my room and went to his.

Oh! Why did he have to say it like that! Now I'm all flustered...

I quickly changed into some leggings and an oversized sweatshirt and waited in the hallway for Shoto.

About 2 minutes passed and he walked out of his room.

"How is it you keep finding old sweatshirts of mine?"

"Didn't you say that I'm sleeping in your old bedroom?"

He laughed a little then grabbed my hand. He led me down to the dining room and we were served breakfast.

"You look beautiful this morning my love." I looked up to him with a mouth full of eggs and he just smiled at me. I swallowed hard before I choked and smiled back.

"Thank you Shoto..."

"After breakfast I figured we could head out? I have a few things I need to do before we return to school tomorrow."

"That's fine with me. I have something I need to talk to my dad about."

"Is everything ok?"

"Yea its just...  some family stuff."

"Oh. Well, if you need to talk about it, you know I'm here for you."

We both finished breakfast quickly then packed our stuff up. The houses staff loaded all our stuff and Henry greeted us at the car door. A few minutes later we set off to go home.

Now, to confront my dad about what I saw before Shoto and I left.

This should be fun.