38: Graduation

We entered the arena by class, starting with my class of course. We walked in pairs by last name so I was with Momo.

Class by class, all of the 3rd years entered. My father of course doing the announcing.

Once every class was seated Principal Nezu went to the podium and Aizawa, Vlad King, Midnight, Cementoss, and All-Might all took seats behind him.

All-Might was looking more frail these days, but he really never went back to himself after his fight with All-for-One. His hair was turning white and he hunched over more, but his smile... his smile never changed.

"I would personally like to thank each and everyone of you that is with us today. Thank you for allowing your children to attend school here, even when times were at their roughest. The teachers and I have had a marvelous time over the last 3 years, guiding your children, tomorrows heros, inventors and business men and women, into who they are today. We would first like to welcome Tenya Iida, class representative to class A, and Itsuka Kendo, class representative to class B to the stage."

Principal Nezu walked to where the rest of the teachers sat and Iida and Kendo both took the stage. A projection screen rolled down behind them before they spoke and a screen popped up saying "Student council honorary mentions"

"Kendo and I, along with all the other class representatives would like to mention particular students and their achievements over the past three years."

"Our first honorary mention goes to a support course student. One who has never taken no for an answer, and If something blew up in her face, she took it as a learning experience instead of failure."

"Mei Hatsume, for your overwhelming tenacity and always being there to help every hero course student, we thank you and only wish the best for you in your future."

"Next, goes to a former general studies student. Hitoshi Shinso, you were able to defy the odds and become a hero course student. You trained harder than most of us so you could transfer, and you did. Congratulations on graduating from the hero course today."

"A special recognition goes to our big three who are all placed in class A. Katsuki Bakugo, Izuku Midoriya, and Shoto Todoroki."

"First, Katsuki Bakugo. Despite being kidnapped by the league of villains and them wanting you to join them, you escaped and your determination to be a hero never wavered. You won first place all three years at the sports festival and have rose to be a part of the top 3 students."

"Second, Izuku Midoriya. When first starting U.A., you had no control of your quirk and hurt yourself many times. Now you have full control and have many offers from agencies asking for you to join them."

"Third, but not last, Shoto Todoroki. You started as someone who was only here for one reason, but soon opened yourself up and have grown so much over the years. You are an incredible source of support for any of your classmates and are loved by them for that."

"Before we announce our last honorary mention, we would personally like to Thank each and every one of you for the amazing things you have done. If we were to share everything, we would be here until next week."

"Our last honorary mention. (Y/N) Yamada. Despite the odds you were up against, as a first year student, you opted out of the sports festival and had an experimental surgery done on your throat. You returned to school able to speak for the first time in many years. And now today, you have full control over both of your quirks, including the one using your voice. You are an inspiration to us all."

While Iida finished tears began collecting in the corners of my eyes. I didn't really think that was such a big deal, at least not big enough to mention here. Momo made me a tissue and handed it to me. I smiled at her and returned my gaze to the stage.

"Before Kendo and I leave the stage, we have one more thing to say. A message from every student here. Tsuyu Asui, Ochako Uraraka, Eijiro Kirishima and Izuku Midoriya. For saving everyone's little sister, Eri, we thank you for. You showed incredible bravery, and for that, she is now the happy little girl she should have always been."

They both exited the stage and took their seats among the students. Nezu took to the podium again and All-Might stood next to our diplomas as well as Aizawa. The rest of the teachers stood next to the exit so they could hand out various awards and medals.

"Starting with class A, we will call you in order, once you have been called, please grab your diplomas from All-Might and Erasurehead. You will then collect any awards you earned from the other teachers, then return to your seats. Ok, here we go! Yuga Aoyama... Mina Ashido... Tsuyu Asui..."

One by one every 3ed year student was called and handed their diplomas. Everyone was dismissed and families began to gather. My father and Aizawa found me fairly quickly and we were soon joined by Midnight. Pictures were taken and we started to head out of the arena.

Midnight, Aizawa, my dad and I all went over to the Todoroki home for dinner that night in celebration of Shoto and I's graduation from U.A. Fuyumi made Cold Soba and (F/F) for everyone. As I was walking into the living room I bombed into a tall figure.

"Oh, sorry Endeavor sir."

"No, it's fine. I was looking for you. Can I speak to you outside? I promise not to hurt you."

He walked towards the door and I followed him outside, closing the door behind me.

"I've been keeping tabs on you for the past couple years... really since I found out you and Shoto were dating. You've grown strong... stronger than I thought you ever would. My son has not kept it a secret for the past year that he has every intention on marrying you someday, and I wanted you to know that... well... I don't think my son could choose a better soulmate for himself. I know you and Shoto don't care if I approve or not, but I need you to know... I'll be happy that one day I can call you my daughter-in-law. I have also never fully apologized for those scars on your arms and there is nothing I can do to take those back. I am sorry." He started to walk back in the house but I caught his shoulder before he did.

"I forgive you... and thank you..." I smiled at him and walked back inside finding my way to Shoto right away with a big smile on my face.

This... this is happiness.