3

"Hey yo! It's English time! So get those eyes up here and lets have some fun yo!" I covered my face with my arms and put it them on the desk in front of me. Even though I loved my dad and I thought he was cool, he could sometimes be pretty embarrassing.

"Present Mic Sir?" I looked up to see Momo raising her hand. "Yesterday you said that we were going to have a study day. Is that still true?"

"Hey girl! You're like totally stealing my thunder!"

"Sorry Sir."

"Break off into groups of four and go over this sheet!" My dad handed every person in the front row a stack of paper to pass behind them. Mina, Sero, and Momo were all waving at me to join them. I waved back to them and gave them a thumbs up saying that I would. Before I could grab all of my stuff, my dad plopped himself in an empty desk in front of me and put his hands under his chin, elbows on my desk. He stared at me for a second then took his elbows off my desk. I looked at him confused before he started signing to me.

'So who is it?'

'What are you talking about?'

'Well you ran into my room last night and your face was bright red. So which one do I need to worry about lurking around the house.'

'DAD!'

'I can start talking instead of signing.'

I buried my hands in my face and dropped my shoulders. Thank God nobody was paying any attention to us. They were all to busy to pay attention to a Father talking to his daughter in sign language.

'Shoto Todoroki'

'Oh! I like him! When?'

'Dad, I don't really want to have girl talk with you right now. Some of my friends are waiting for me over there.'

'Oh ok. Go ahead. We can talk at home, love you.'

I walked over to where Mina, Sero, and Momo were sitting and I joined them. They were already a few questions in, but seeing as my dad was the English teacher and with my quick thinking, I easily caught up with them. About halfway through the study sheet, I looked up and noticed that I had a perfect view of Shoto over Sero's shoulder who was across from me. I looked at him, in my own daze and locked eyes with him for a moment. I quickly looked back down to my paper and I swear that I could see a small smirk in the corner of his lips.

Soon the day was over and the last bell rang. I gathered up all of my stuff and shoved it into my backpack. I put the backpack on then I reached into my pocket to tell my dad I would meet him by the front gates, but he had already texted me.

Present Dad

I'm already home, If you want me to come pick you up I can. Just let me know!

I put the phone back in my pocket and walked out the front doors of the school and towards the gates. I suddenly felt a cold hand rest on my left shoulder. I turned around to see Shoto with a completely straight face.

"Can I walk you home?" I looked up to him and gave him a big smile and shook my head yes. I started to walk out of the gates and he stood right beside me. It was a quiet five minutes to my house and once in awhile I would see him out of the corner of my eye turning his head towards me. Each time he did, I could feel my cheeks get more red each time. We soon arrived at my house and he walked me up to my front door.

"Can I pick you up tomorrow for our date?" I looked into his eyes and shook my head yes. "Is 12 still ok with you?" I shook my head again trying to find my keys in my backpack. Suddenly my front door swung open and the wind brushed my hair a little to the side.

"Hey you two kids! Whatcha doin' out here yo!" I facepalmed my face at how embarrassing my dad was and waved goodbye to Shoto. Before I could run inside he gave me a quick hug and released me. My cheeks became bright red and I ran past my dad and up the stairs and slammed my bedroom door.

Present Mic P.O.V.

(Y/N) ran past me and I could hear her bedroom door slam shut. No doubt she was embarrassed by me and the young boys actions. I crossed my arms and looked at him sternly.

"Present Mic, Sir. I would like to ask you if I could date your daughter."

"Hey dude! That's cool with me! Just be nice and respectful to her! Haha, my best friends ARE pros."

"Yes sir. Also one more thing." He peaked my interest since he had just asked if he could date her. "Could you teach me sign language?"

"You really want to learn?"

"Yes sir. I would like to be able to communicate with her better, even hold a conversation with her."

"Well then, Of course I will!"