22

"Shoto..." He ran his hands down my sides, slowly, going over every curve. He looked up into my eyes, and I liked what I saw. It was like a hungry animal was looking back at me.

"Say it again. My name."

"...Shoto..." He slammed his lips into mine and immediately I granted him access. He explored my mouth as to get to know me more. A soft moan escaped and his hands squeezed me tighter. I was melting in his hands. He tore our lips apart and looked down at me. He slowly caressed his hands down my front and roughly untucked my shirt from my skirt.

Starting from the top, he unbuttoned my shirt, kissing my newly revealed skin in between each button. He leaned me up and took my shirt off. As he went to undo my bra, he got really close to my ear and whispered... "beautiful..."

He layed me back down and took my bra off. As he traced his fingers around my breasts, goosebumps appeared all over. He stared down to my face and placed another sweet kiss on my lips. When he leaned back up, he pulled his shirt off and revealed his perfect upper body. He half smiled at me.

"Come here." He got off of me and reached out his hand. I sat up and he kneeled on the floor. He grabbed my legs and roughly pulled me to the edge of the bed. He ran his hands up the insides of my legs and into my skirt. He rubbed the outside of my womanhood with his fingers and I bit my lip. He looked up at me and smiled again.

With both hands he grabbed the edges of my underwear and pulled them down. He tossed them to the side then looked back up at me.

"If you want to stop I won't go any further."

"No Shoto. Please... I want you."

With my answer he kissed me again. While kissing me, he rubbed my clit and I couldn't hold back the sounds he was making me make. I could feel him laugh under his breath and a smile making it's way onto his lips. He broke off our kiss again and kneeled on the floor again.

He pressed his tongue onto my clit and the sudden burst of pleasure made me shudder. One of my hands automatically tangled itself into his hair and the other covered my mouth in hopes of quieting my moans. He released the pressure his tongue was giving me and tackled me onto the bed. He had pinned my one hand above my head and I couldn't move.

"Don't cover your mouth. I want to hear every little sound you make. I want to hear you beg for more." He released my hand and went back to my womanhood. This time was more intense than before. I just couldn't hold in my sounds anymore.

With each moan his grips on my waist got a little tighter. He was trying to hold me still by holding me down.

"SHOTO!" I closed my eyes and arched my back.

I started feeling an unfamiliar knot build up in my stomach, but at the same time, I knew exactly what it was.

"Sho... to... i'm...  I'm... gonna cum..." All of a sudden the pressure was gone.

I opened my eyes to see him standing up. He was taking of his belt and unbuttoning his pants.

"You didn't think I was going to let you cum like that did you? No... I want those juices on this..." he pulled down his pants and underwear in one go and got closer to me. He pulled off my skirt and backed me up further onto my bed. He climbed on top of me and spread my legs wide.

This was when I got a good look at his length and was worried it wouldn't fit.

"Shoto, it's to big... I'm still a virgin..."

"Its ok, we'll make it fit my love."

Of course he has to fuckin say my love at a time like this. When he says that it makes my heart melt everytime! He connects our lips and lays my head back on my pillows. As he continues our kiss he slowly enters every inch into me. I held my breath the entire way, but as soon as he is fully in a moan escapes my mouth.

"I guess you like it then?" He lifts both of my arms above my head and holds them prisoner there. He begins to slowly thrust in and out, but picks up the speed quickly. Everytime he slams into me that knot begins again in my stomach and continues to build. It's not long before I'm at my limit.

"Shoto! Oh, fuck... please..."

"Say it! Again!"

"Shoto! I'm gonna... cu-um!"

He continues to slam into me as my juices leak out all over him. He keeps up his pace, but I can tell he's getting more sloppy. He pulls out quickly and cums on my stomach.

"Ah ha... you were already really tight, then you got even tighter." He kissed my forehead then got up and grabbed a towel. He wiped off my stomach and threw the towel in the dirty laundry. He got up to my closet and picked out some pajamas for me.

"Here."

"Thanks Shoto." I smiled and grabbed the clothes from him. He walked over to his backpack and pulled out some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. He pulled them both on while I got dressed.

"I love you." I pulled my head through my shirt and looked at him. I smiled and looked down at my hands.

"I love you too Shoto." He climbed into the bed behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Want me to order us a pizza?"

"Yea, I'm pretty hungry after that."

"Why don't you pick a movie out for us to watch while I do that then." I got out of his arms and grabbed my laptop off the floor. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and called my favorite pizza place. After a half hour, we were both snuggled on my bed, eating pizza and watching a movie.

I really couldn't be happier than I am right now.

A/N
Oof, that was a lot to write, but here you go! For all the people who wanted something to finally happen!