32

It had been about two months since Shoto and I broke up. Three months since our one year anniversary.

Everything was going perfect... until I met his Father. During dinner with his father, sister and brother, Shoto was called by Endeavor to go to a different room.

I could hear them fighting about Shoto not focusing hard enough on training and spending to much time with me. He called my quirks useless and pathetic. He demanded that Shoto and I break up. By the time they were walking back out, I was already in a breakdown state and tears rolled down my cheeks. Overhearing everything Endeavor said about me tore me to pieces and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

They both walked out, still screaming at each other. I tried to excuse myself and I was going to walk home. Shoto tried to stop me, but I insisted I leave. I walked past Endeavor and he mumbled something under his breath that I could clearly hear. I had quickly turned around aiming for his face, but he grabbed my wrist and in his anger burned my arm. I had screamed out in pain and Shoto ran to me, freezing my arm where the burn had happened. I ran out the door and down the street, but Shoto easily caught up to me. I didn't say anything else except for that we were done.

Ever since then, the only time I see him is in class. He texted me the first two days and I told him to leave me alone and that I needed to think. My wrist and forearm had a huge scar on them that would never go away.

Since the breakup, I've been spending alot of time with Bakugo. And when I'm not with him, I'm with the girls, usually Mina and Momo. Everyone else has very nice too, but those are the ones I'm usually with. Bakugo is the only one who knows exactly what happened though.

My grades have been not so good, I feel like I'm falling behind my classmates, and I don't even feel like talking to my dad, Aizawa, or Midnight. I can't shake what happened that night. Hearing a pro hero call me useless and pathetic was just... heartbreaking.

"Hey, (Y/N). I'm gonna walk you to the training grounds this morning. Bakugo is already down there and asked me to walk you today."

"Oh, hey Tokoyami." I grabbed my bag and stood up from the couch, walking over to him.

"I wasn't going to say anything, but you really aren't doing good,  everyone knows it. Todoroki even looks more miserable than when we were first years."

"I'm sorry... does it look like I was crying?" He looked at me and shrugged.

"No offense, but that's how you have looked for the past two months."

"Thanks Tokoyami. I really appreciate it."

"I'm not going to lie to you (Y/N). Take your time if you need it. It is the weekend and if you don't want to go you don't have to."

"Bakugo told me I had to. You know how he gets when I get emotional."

"Yea, but he's always angry, what's the difference?"

"He gets especially angry with me when I'm crying about Shoto. I broke down last night in his room while him, Kirishima and Kaminari were all there. Let's just say he wasn't thrilled with me."

"What he say this time."

"That icyhot bastard never deserved you in the first place. Then he threw his notebook at my head."

"Are you serious?"

"Yea, but Kirishima caught it before it hit me. Then Kaminari and Kirishima group hugged me."

"Well how about we stay here. I know that Midoriya and Iida took Todoroki out training or studying, I can't remember exactly, but they did tell me they wouldn't be back until late tonight."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm already texting Bakugo." He sent his text then put it in his pocket. "So tv?"

"Yea... can you grab a tub of ice cream from the fridge?"

"Yea, let me go get it." He went to the kitchen and I curled back up on the couch and started flipping through channels. A few minutes later he was back with two spoons. "I find it funny that you have all the guys pretty much wrapped around your finger and we are all doing things that the girls would do for you."

"Yea but they don't let me lay on them and cry into their shoulders like you guys do."

He laughed a little and sat down, handing me one of the spoons. I found one of my favorite movies and we started watching it.

Tokoyami's phone went off and he looked at his texts.

"Bakugo says that him, Spikey hair and thumbs will be back in a few minutes."

"His nicknames for everyone is kind of amusing don't you think?"

"They're interesting to say the least." I layed my head on Tokoyami's shoulder and we both continued to eat spoonfuls of ice cream until Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari showed up.

Bakugo came and sat right next to me on the couch and the other two sat on the couch besides ours.

"Oi, give me some." I handed Bakugo my spoon and Tokoyami handed him the ice cream. He took two bites before giving it back to us. "Have you been crying today?" He stared right at me.

"No..."

"Good."

"Hey (Y/N)! We could order pizza if you want!"

"Thanks Kaminari. I think I'd like that. Let's do that for dinner. Right now I ate so much ice cream I think that was my lunch."

"You need real food dumbass." I lifted my head off of Tokoyami's shoulder as Bakugo got up from the couch. "Come on." I grabbed his hand and he helped me off the couch. The other three followed us to the kitchen and we all grabbed random things from the kitchen. I grabbed some rice and so did Kirishima and Bakugo. The other to got Soba and we all sat down at the table.

We all ate pretty quickly and towards the end of our meal Iida, Midoriya and Shoto walked in. I glanced at Shoto and he did the same. I tore my eyes from him and gripped my hands into fists.

Tokoyami who was sitting next to me had noticed and layed one of his hands on one of my fists and looked at me.

"Bakugo... we should go..."

Bakugo looked up from his food and looked at Tokoyami. He then noticed Shoto and looked at me. I was on the verge of crying again. All four boys stood up and walked over to me. They all were very protective of me.

It wasn't that they were choosing sides, they all still hung out with him, but they didn't like the fragile state I was in and have been trying to get me past.

How would I be able to ever get past it, if everytime I look at my arm, all I see is a huge burn climbing up it in the shape of a hand.