9

My alarm blares through my ears at 7a.m. I forgot to shut it off last night when I went to bed. The school has given us a could days off so everyone can recover from the U.S.J. attack.

I rush into my bathroom and take a long hot shower, just letting the hot water run down my back. After my shower I go to my closet and throw on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I go back over to my bed and pull out some homework and start working on it.

WAIT! SHOTO SLEPT OVER LAST NIGHT! I spring from the bed and run to the stairs, almost tripping over my feet.

Todoroki's P.O.V.

"You really have learned a lot, and it's only been what? A week!"

"Thank you sir. I really have been working on this everyday. I hate that I can't understand your daughter. I was able to make out most of what she was saying yesterday at the hospital, but some of it was still hard to read."

"Well, I think that by this time next week, if you keep at the same pace, you might be able to have an actual conversation with her. And in no time, you'll learn the whole language!"

"I actually did some research and if you keep at it everyday, you should be able to learn a whole language in just under six months."

"And I believe you can do that."

Present Mic smiles at me and I look back down at my hands.

"You really do care for my daughter don't you?"

"If I'm being honest sir. Yes I do. I had never payed attention to that sort of thing. I didn't exactly grow up in a house full of love. I never even payed attention to girls. But when I saw your daughter... she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I couldn't get her off my mind. I needed to get to know her."

"You know... I've liked you from the start. You are a very respectful young man, with a good head on your shoulders. I'm just glad she turned out more like her mom because I don't know what I would have done if she was as crazy as I am."

Your P.O.V

I rush downstairs and see my dad and Shoto sitting on the couch. They are both reading newspapers and I calmly walk and sit next to Shoto.

"Goodmorning."

I smile up at him and he wraps his arm around my shoulders, still holding the newspaper in the other.

"Hey girl! Ya hungry!?"

'A little. Do you want me to make waffles?"

"Oh yea! That sounds delicious!"

I get up and go make us all breakfast. While I'm still making the batter Shoto walks into the kitchen.

"Would you like some help?"

I smile up at him and hand him the whisk. He continues to stir the batter while I get the waffle iron. I plugged it in and let it sit for a couple minutes to heat up. I then grabbed some orange juice from the fridge. I walked over to the cabinet that the cups were in and grabbed two.

I poured us both a glass then put the oj back in the fridge. Grabbing the two glasses I give one to Shoto then put mine on the counter next to me. I try to grab the batter from him, but he stops me.

"Please, let me. It's the least I can do since you allowed me to sleep here last night." I smile up at him. He's just so cute, even this early in the morning.

'Thank you.'

"You're welcome."

I smile really big and give him a hug, almost tackling him to the floor. He laughs a little and then pats the top of my head.

"I've gotta make these waffles, or your dad is going to start getting suspicious."

After breakfast, Shoto and I spent the rest of the day watching movies and studying. He ended up staying the night again and after I said goodnight I went to my room and quickly fell asleep.