2

Knock knock

I hear two soft knocks on my door and roll over in my bed to look in that direction. It slowly opens and my dad pokes his head through.

"Hey, I like have to get to the school early this morning for a meeting. Are you gonna be ok walking there by yourself today?"

'Dad it's only 5 minutes away, I think I can manage.'

"Hey! I was just making sure yo! See ya there girl!"

'Love you.'

"I love you too, now get up and start getting readaaa!" My dad closed the door and I got out of bed letting my feet lazily drag me to my closet. I got dressed in my uniform, brushed my teeth and ran downstairs to eat breakfast.

I finished my breakfast and quickly grabbed my bag and slung it over one shoulder and ran out the door. I didn't want to be late today. Other students were walking in the same direction I was, but I didn't pay any attention to them. I walked through the gates with my head down. I didn't see where I was going and

Crash

I had tripped over someone's feet in front of me and face planted into the ground. My backpack landed a couple feet away from me.

"Are you ok?" A hand reached out to me and I looked up to see a boy with half his hair white and the other was red. I took his hand and he helped me up. He walked over to my backpack and picked it up and handed it to me. I was still frozen in shock.

"Um, are you ok, (Y/N)?" I broke from my trance and quickly grabbed my bag from him. I gave him a thumbs up letting him know I was ok.

'Thank you.'

"You're welcome." I looked up at him, shocked that he had read my sign. "I know basics of sign language, like please and thank you. Not much more than that though." I smiled up at him and put my backpack over my shoulder again. "Can I walk you to class? I don't want you to trip over anything again." I shook my head yes, but who was this guy?"

We walked to class 1-A and I opened the door. I was surprised when he followed and sat just two seats away from me on my left. I smiled at him again and signed Thank you. He gave me a half smile and then turned to the front of class. How did I not see him yesterday? And I didn't even catch his name either.

"I AM HERE! TO TEACH YOUR CLASS TODAY!" All-Might came into to the classroom at top speed, which sent a guest of wind throughout the room. "THESE ARE YOUR HERO COSTUMES THAT YOU SENT IN REQUESTS FOR BEFORE SCHOOL STARTED! PLEASE GET CHANGED AND MEET ME AT BATTLE GROUNDS B!" We all rush excitedly and grab the cases that contain our hero costumes. I get into the girls changing rooms with the rest of the girls and I open my case. It's a black leather body suit. It's easy enough to move in and is perfect for my quirk. I'm specializing as a combat hero in martial arts, so this will be very easy to move in.

"So, now that it's the second day and we've all had chances to look at all the boys what does everyone think!" Mina is just as perky as yesterday and is of course a little boy crazy. Everyone just kind of stares at her. "Oh, come one guys, at least one of you has to have a little crush!"

"Uh, Mina?" I turn to Uraraka as I zip up the front of my costume, "We should probably give it a few weeks. Shouldn't we?"

"Ooo... Mina! Girls? What if we have a sleepover at my house this weekend! My parents won't mind!" We all look at Hagakure who we can see jumping up and down with excitement.

"Oh, I love it! Yes!" The rest of the girls and me all agree and we then exit the lockerroom to meet all the boys in the hallway. We all walk together to the battle grounds and come out the other side of the tunnel, and I do have to say that everyone looks great.