PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE 

"What the fuck are you doing, Wooseok?!" Hangyul said. His eyes are infuriating with anger as he punched Wooseok in the face.

"What..? Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? What the fuck are you doing, Hangyul?! You just gushed in all of a sudden and punched me in the face. What's wrong with you?!"

"Man up, Wooseok! If you can't take responsibility to Yuri, then at least be a father to her child. To your child. Stop running away from the consequences of your actions!" Hangyul yelled as he tries to stop himself from hitting Wooseok again.

"So you know about it, huh? How are you related to Yuri anyways?"

"Does it even matter? What i'm trying to say is go after your responsibilities and face the consequences of your actions!"

"You know I'm not ready for that, Hangyul!" Wooseok retorted.

"Then why the fuck did you do that? Yuri needs you right now more than ever. And the child needs a father too." 

"Well if you want that baby to have a father then why don't you be the father then?" Wooseok stated sarcastically. 

"You really are a jerk, wooseok. Why does it have to be you?" Hangyul said in the most disappointed tone he could ever. 

Wooseok felt guilty on the inside. He knew for some instances that he has this feeling of wanting to protect Yuri because after all, she is carrying his child. But the situation itself is difficult to handle. He is from a well-known family, has a complete future ahead of him and has a name that he has to protect.

"If you really don't have any plans of helping Yuri in this situation, at least tell her. Stop storming her off. She doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. At least don't leave her hanging."

Hangyul said as he went away, thinking of how else can he help Yuri, the only girl he loved and still loves up until now. On the other hand, Wooseok is dumbfounded and chaos just won't leave his mind. He doesn't know what to do.

-----