Chapter Four: Daddy Hangyul?

-----

-----

THIRD PERSON

Hangyul can't believe what he just heard a while ago. His heart is racing and he can't help but get mad at wooseok for being an asshole.

"Did he just indirectly said that he wouldn't take responsibility for yuri?"

Although he can't blame wooseok for how he reacted, he is pretty disappointed. All he has in mind is wooseok needs to man up and go after the consequences of his action. He's far too concerned about yuri facing this matter alone.

Hangyul knows exactly where he can find wooseok and the rest of the x1 members so he did not hesitate to make his way to the place where they usually hang out. Seungwoo's dormitory which is also a partner institution of SNU.

"He better be here-- there you are."

Everyone bawled their eyes out when Hangyul opened the door harshly. Wooseok, on the other hand, was just sitting on a corner spacing out. It seems like he's still not back into his senses after hearing the news from nayeon a while ago.

Hangyul rushed into wooseok's direction and pulled his collar making him stand on his feet. Their face is inches apart and hangyul's eyes are fiery. Wooseok didn't mutter a single word and he's confused as to why hangyul is reacting like this.

"What the fuck are you doing, Wooseok?!" Hangyul said. His eyes are infuriating with anger as he punched Wooseok in the face.

"What..? Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? What the fuck are you doing, Hangyul?! You just gushed in all of a sudden and punched me in the face. What's wrong with you?!" Wooseok said as he wipes out blood traces from the side of his lip. Hangyul's hit got him good.

"Hey, can the two of you chill out! You should talk instead of beating the hell out of each other!" Yohan said as he 

"Man up, Wooseok! If you can't take responsibility for Yuri, then at least be a father to her child. To your child. Stop running away from the consequences of your actions!" Hangyul yelled as he tries to stop himself from hitting Wooseok again.

Wooseok's eyes grew wider and he sighed heavily. He was not aware that hangyul overheard their conversation earlier and he's confused as to why hangyul knows about it. 

"So you know about it, huh? How are you related to Yuri anyways?" Wooseok asked.

"Does it even matter? What I'm trying to say is go after your responsibilities and face the consequences of your actions!" 

Hangyul's aura is different from his usual self. Most of the time, he's that dork that makes everyone laugh with his humor but his actions right now are way different from how he usually behaves. His eyes are serious and everyone can see that he is trying to be patient.