Chapter Six: Whispers, Gossips

-----

-----

THIRD PERSON

After that happened, wooseok never talked to yuri again unless needed. And unlike before, they bump with each other at school more often yet both act as if they don't know each other. But their stares and the way they look at each other won't lie.

"Yuri, I'm gonna go withdraw my allowance first. Will you be okay here alone?" Nayeon asked yuri while putting her stuff inside her bag pack.

"Yes, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Get going now." Yuri smiled at nayeon before nayeon left in an instant.

"Guess it's you and me again." Yuri whispered to herself while stroking her tummy as if talking to her baby inside.

"Mommy will take care of you, okay? You don't have to worry. We'll be okay." 

She stood up and grabbed her bag before going out of their classroom. It's their lunch break and everyone left already, that's why she's left alone in the classroom. She headed downstairs having decided to eat lunch in the cafeteria. Hangyul and her were still in touch but she doesn't want to bother him all the time. 

Yuri was carefully heading downstairs when she saw a familiar figure standing below the staircase, waiting for her. It was no other than Kim Wooseok.

Their eyes met and as usual, wooseok stared at her coldly like how he usually stares at everyone. But when it comes to her, it's somehow a bit different. Whenever wooseok lays his eyes at yuri, it gives off the vibe as if he has a lot to tell but can't even utter a single word. His eyes tell a story despite giving an uninterested look.

When yuri was about to take another step down, a group of wooseok's fangirls behind yuri suddenly ran into his direction, bumping her. She felt her foot slipped so she tried to grasp the rails in the stairway but it was too late. Yuri prepared herself from falling as wooseok ran to her direction, pushing away all the fangirls who are blocking his way.

Just when yuri is about to fall into wooseok's arm, someone pulled her from above preventing her to entirely fall down. Yuri opened her eyes as she took a closer look into the person who just pulled her above when she lost her balance.

"H-hangyul?" Hangyul pulled yuri firmly into his chest making yuri's eyes grew wider in surprise. She didn't know what hangyul was up to but they are too close right now and the students gasped when hangyul pulled her closer.

"How many times will I have to tell you to take care, yuri-ah?" Hangyul said with his soft voice. He sounded so caring.

Wooseok let out a heavy sigh when he saw that once again, hangyul came into yuri's rescue when it could have been him. He tried to look away because he can't seem to explain why he feels uneasy with what he's seeing right now. He managed to turn over his glance at the girls who pushed yuri not too long ago.