Chapter Fifteen: Family

---

---

THIRD PERSON

Wooseok walked out of the vehicle, feeling nervous. Somehow he feels cold shivers down his spine, but who wouldn't? He's about to meet yuri's father for the first time, and it's really nerve-wracking.

He opened the door for yuri and helped her get out of the vehicle carefully.

"After you, princess." He trailed as he let yuri go a step ahead of him. Yuri, too, is anxious about what's going to happen, but this is the first step in putting things in place.

"How about, we walk together." Yuri clamped her arm around Wooseok who's looking sleek while wearing a simple white polo with sleeves neatly folded up to his elbows, while Yuri, on the other side, wears a simple pastel pink dress that fits her fair complexion as well.

Yuri rang the doorbell, and it didn't take them long before the doors were opened.

"Yuri, come in. Oh, wooseok." Yuri's mother greeted them with a smile on her face. Somehow, it made them feel happy that she was actually giving them a warm welcome.

"Good evening, ma'am..." Wooseok greeted warmly, with sincerity in his eyes.

"Come inside, your father is waiting for you. He wants to meet Wooseok." Wooseok suddenly felt nervous. He can't seem to stop thinking about how her father is going to react upon meeting him.

Will her dad like me? Will they approve? Will they accept me? He supposed.

Yuri discerned the cloud of ideas surrounding Wooseok. He looks concerned so she held his cold hands tightly as both of them moved inside. And there, they were greeted by the delightful smelling aroma. Yuri's parents seem to have prepared a lot for their dinner tonight.

As they walked in, Yuri's dad greeted them with a warm smile on his face while he was setting the table for their dinner. One thing about yuri's family, they all enjoy cooking and, as a matter of fact, her dad cooks really well.

"My daughter ... I'm happy you were able to come and, oh ..." Her dad trailed his eyes down her arms, then to her wrists, only to find out that their hands are locked to each other.

"I guess you're Kim Wooseok?" Yuri's father asked Wooseok, who's standing next to Yuri, still holding her hand.

"Y-yes, sir ..." Wooseok couldn't help but stammer. Yuri's dad looks intimidating so, he's doing his best to act naturally in front of him, trying to avoid creating a rough atmosphere. As much as possible, he wants them to get close right away, and it's not going to happen if he's all nervous.

"Okay, you can go and sit here. We've got quite a lot to talk about." Yuri's dad helped both of them as they were all about to sit around the dining table. The table is packed with delicious-looking food and the smell lingers around.