Chapter Eighteen: What Happened?

---

---

THIRD PERSON

Yuri is walking carefully to the student's affairs office. She's feeling a lot better now plus the weather is fine as well so she thinks the day will go completely fine. She thinks...

"What... where are they?" She whispered, upon seeing that the student affairs office is locked and the lights are off as well. By the looks of it, no one's inside so she's quite confused since she's sure that the notice was from the student government.

"Hey, are you looking for someone?" She immediately turned her head to the side when she heard someone spoke up. It's an unfamiliar face and the guy isn't wearing a uniform as well so she didn't really answer him.

"Actually, I'm not. I'll go ahead now." She answered, before walking away from the guy. 

"W-wait! You are Choi Yuri, right? I think I saw wooseok outside. He is having problems with his car. Maybe you should check on him."

"Are you sure? O-okay..." For a reason, yuri feels quite off about it. If wooseok is really having a problem with his car, he could've called or told her but he didn't send a single message. She took her phone out once again and was about to call wooseok when someone, once again, approached her from behind.

"Initiate that call and I'll make sure your head blows off..." Yuri flinched when he heard what the man said. He wrapped his arms around her as she felt goosebumps all over her body.

"W-what... who the fuck are you?" Yuri whispered. She's shaking as she felt the cold gun, lingering on her arm. She badly wants to shout for help but she knows, she'll just put her life in even greater danger.

"I'm sorry that I have to do this. But for now, walk straight outside and don't even dare to cause a scene." Yuri followed what the man said. She doesn't know what's gonna happen but she's willing to do everything for her and for her baby's safety.

Damn, if I only listened to wooseok and stayed home... she supposed.

Once yuri stepped out of the university, she started looking around, finding a good place to run. If this man happens to catch her, she's pretty sure her life will be at risk. And the worst thing is that she doesn't even know why this man is coming after her. 

Just when a car is about to pass by, yuri took the opportunity to run away. The guy wasn't able to follow her right away since the car just blocked his way, helping yuri to advance a little. She tried to look back only to realize that chasing after her is not a single guy only but there's three more. 

"Shit... I can't fucking run this quick. I'm putting my baby in danger." Yuri whispered to herself as she realized that she's running quite fast while her tummy is feeling heavier every second. She looked for somewhere she can hide but unfortunately, the place is too open.