Chapter Nineteen: Shit Happens

---

---

THIRD PERSON

Wooseok is struggling to keep his consciousness but he still managed to let out a half-smile knowing that yuri is not hurting anymore. Yuri noticed it right away and yelled at wooseok.

"Why are you smiling you idiot, fight back!" She yelled, still with tears gushing down her face.

"If I would, they will hurt you." He whispered.

"Stop right there." Eunchae firmly said. She started walking closer to wooseok and every sound of her footsteps resounds. She kneeled in front of him, leveling their face to each other.

"Oh, you look so screwed now, wooseok. Maybe if you had chosen me, this wouldn't have happened." Eunchae presumed with a hint of tease in her voice.

She moved her face closer to wooseok and pressed her lips into his. Eunchae tried to move her lips but wooseok resisted. Although he's beaten up, he still managed to push her away from him.

"I'll let you beat me up but I will never let you kiss me. Especially when yuri is around. She doesn't deserve that kind of disrespect." Wooseok said, then spit out blood from his mouth.

"Nasty..." He added.

Eunchae felt her heart shattered when he heard what wooseok said. She realized he's hating her so much because of what she's done but she didn't even felt a little bit of guilt.

"Let's get this done, shall we?" 

Eunchae, once again, pulled yuri's hair as she dragged her closer too wooseok. Then, she threw her harshly to the ground. She walked around wooseok and yuri, still holding a gun above their heads.

Wooseok used his remaining vigor to enclose yuri in his arms. "I'm sorry... I wasn't able to protect you once again..." he whispered to her ear.

"You don't have to say sorry... you already risked your life, wooseok."

"If this ends, I'll make sure no one can hurt you ever again."

"Can you both stop with your corny romance shits and all?" Eunchae said. She slowly walked to where eunbi is sitting and she dragged her as well to where wooseok and yuri were.

"Anyway, isn't this the perfect picture? Wooseok, the guy who never acknowledged my existence, Yuri, the girl who wrecked all my plans and... Eunbi, my sister who betrayed me. Can I just kill the three of you all at once?"

She said then started laughing hysterically.

"I don't even know who you are..." Wooseok stated which caught eunchae's attention quickly.

"Of course you don't know but... let me tell you the story."

Eunchae let out a heavy sigh as if preparing herself to spill everything she knows.