Chapter Two: Consequence

-----

-----

THIRD PERSON

Yuri started to open her eyes little by little when she felt a tiny ray of sunlight hit her face which came from a slightly opened blinds. The puzzled look on her face was present upon realizing that she just woke up in an unfamiliar place.

"Where exactly am I?" She whispered to herself as she started cupping her head.

She took the time to roam her sight around the unfamiliar place but she really don't know where exactly is she right now. The walls are all painted in white unlike her room which is covered in blue. Her room is also big but not as big as wooseok's. She looked beside her and started to chuckle her way back to her senses because most importantly, there is no Kim Wooseok in her room...

"KIM WOOSEOK?!" Yuri knocked back to her senses when she saw who's actually beside her right now. It's none other than the Kim Wooseok she loved all this time.

Wooseok hurriedly stood up since he got startled when yuri yelled her lungs out. He started rubbing his head harshly as he tries to remember what really happened last night. His head is aching badly. Hangover.

"What the hell... it's too early, why are you shouting.." Wooseok said, half mindlessly.

Wooseok tilted his head to yuri's direction little by little and when their sights met, both of their eyes grew wider in surprise and both can't believe that these things are really happening right now. Yuri and wooseok yelled in unison as they can't still process what's happening as of the moment.

They both took the time to check their condition only to find out that they are not wearing anything. They wobbled their heads in unison as they started to fall apart.

Wooseok quickly grabbed the towel hanged just beside his closet and he used it to enclose his waist right away. He still can't believe what's happening.

"I'll go outside. D-dress up... for now. If you want, you can borrow my clothes. Just check it there in my closet."

He doesn't know how to gather his thoughts and act in front of her. Wooseok felt apprehensive making him storm off the room quickly leaving yuri behind as she took the time to compose and fix up herself.

"What the fuck just happened?" Yuri whispered to herself, still confused. She rapidly went to gather her clothes which were scattered in wooseok's bed. She also looked for her phone and there she found out that nayeon has been calling and bombarding her with text messages since last night.

Yuri dressed up really quick and didn't even bother to browse through wooseok's closet even if he already told her she can borrow his clothes. She felt her body ache like never before and she's even having a little hard time walking. Yuri lost her remaining good when she saw a bloodstain in wooseok's white mattress. She suddenly felt agitated with the sight.