Chapter Five: Different Worlds

-----

-----

THIRD PERSON

It's a fine Monday morning. And yuri's thankful that she had a weekend to rest her thoughts. All she did was sleep and eat the whole weekend and she's actually surprised that hangyul is spoiling her in some ways. Like buying her food or something. Hangyul passed by their house more than thrice for the weekend just to drop something for her. Well, she didn't ask for those and whenever she would ask him why is he doing that, he would rather not answer.

Yuri is about to enter the university when she spotted a familiar face outside.

Lee Hangyul.

Hangyul is looking good on his uniform and she waved at him in an instant when their glances met each other. Hangyul, on the other hand, smiled at her and went to join her walk.

"Hey, why are you still here? Are you waiting for someone?" Yuri asked hangyul who is now ruffling his hair and walking alongside yuri.

"Hmm, yes. I'm actually waiting for you." Yuri was quite surprised by hangyul's statement. 

"Oh, is that so?" She doesn't know why she suddenly felt shy. Hangyul's being too affectionate with her and as much as she doesn't want to give meaning to it, she just can't find any other reason why hangyul would do such things for her.

"Yes." 

The two continued walking alongside each other as stares kept lingering around them. Well, who wouldn't be intrigued? X1's Lee Hangyul and SNU's Top 2 achiever walking together? Both have established names in the university and that's enough for people to buzz around.

"People kept staring. You're that famous, hangyul." Yuri said teasingly and hangyul just chuckled at her reaction. It seems like she's not fond of people's attention.

"That's what you think? I think they're staring because you're an SNU achiever. Care to share your academic secret?" Hangyul retorted, making yuri laugh.

"I was an SNU achiever for years but I never got this attention, hangyul. So it's you who they're making a fuzz about."

"Well, whatever. Fuzz all they want." Hangyul said in a relaxed manner, not caring about how people stare and whisper to each other.

"Hangyul, I think you sh--"

Yuri was cut off when she saw someone walking closer to them. Her heartbeat started speeding up and she gulped as she tried to compose herself. It's Wooseok and Eunbi, together.