Chapter Fourteen: Intoxicated

---

---

THIRD PERSON

Wooseok was able to help Yuri as both of them sat on the couch, facing their parents. Her hands are shaking, and it seems like wooseok noticed right away. Immediately, he grabbed Yuri's hand and intertwined his fingers into hers. He stared at her with enthusiastic eyes, stirring up feelings inside her.

"Don't be nervous." Wooseok whispered, making yuri smile a bit.

"So, Yuri... Yuri right?" Wooseok's dad asked.

"Y-yes, sir..." Wooseok chuckled upon hearing yuri stutter. Once again, he faced her.

"Relax, princess. I'm here." Yuri's heart flutters every time wooseok calls her princess and that's a fact. The way he endears her is just too good to be true.

"Not to sound rude but, can we ask you what's your family into? I mean, you should understand that we don't want our son to be meddling with some random girls around. Although you seem nice, that's not enough." Wooseok bit his lower lip, feeling nervous about how yuri will feel. He hopes she won't take it as an insult.

"Yes, why don't you tell us about your family yuri?" Eunbi said as she grinned. She's convinced that wooseok's family won't like her since everyone thought she's a mere commoner. Right away, yuri understood eunbi's reaction and she automatically raised her eyebrows as a response. Well, she's confident about her family background and that's what eunbi doesn't know.

Yuri smiled before she started talking.

"Well, my parents handles the Choi Circle Alliances which is a company group basically revolving around electronics and automobile industry running about 50% of the total investment stocks of the companies that partakes in our group. Currently, we are trying to expand as well in the shipbuilding and telecommunications industry but we're still looking for reliable business partners since business expansion is quite a big stake. By the way, I'm Choi Yuri."

Yuri answered confidently, making wooseok's parents nod their heads in awe.  

"I love how you're open to all these pieces of knowledge. I'm quite surprised that wooseok found a girl like you."

Everyone was shocked when wooseok suddenly stood up and yelled in excitement.

"Woooooh! I told you, you're gonna like her. She is the best! Have I mentioned already that she's one of the top achievers in SNU? I mean that's--"

"Wooseok, can you sit down!" Yuri pulled wooseok back to the couch, feeling embarrassed of how he acted earlier. At the same time, she blushed with the thought that wooseok feels proud of having her.

"That's my girl..." Wooseok whispered to himself which nobody heard.

"And oh, you're an SNU achiever as well? I guess you're that smart since SNU's academe is no joke." Yuri smiled upon receiving compliments from wooseok's parents while wooseok on the other hand, can't stop giggling.