Chapter Seven: Daddy Wooseok

---

---

THIRD PERSON

Eunbi can't move an inch when wooseok left her. Everyone's staring at her and she felt embarrassed with the attention she's getting. Wooseok just stormed her off and now, it seems like everyone is making fun of her in their thoughts.

"Why are you staring? Mind your own business and leave me alone!" As eunbi yelled, everyone tried to make their selves look busy as if they didn't saw anything that happened earlier.

She's stomping her feet as she walks away from the area when she suddenly saw a familiar face that just entered the school premises. It's Nayeon.

"That was the girl that yuri was with when we bumped into them into the cafeteria. Maybe she knows something."

Eunbi ran straight to nayeon as she plans to confront her regarding this matter. She's being too paranoid making her do things out of her emotions.

"Hey! You're yuri's friend right?"

Nayeon was surprised to see eunbi standing in front of her and actually trying to talk to her. She looks bothered but nayeon remained calm.

"Oh, hello. Yes, why?"

"Did you know that your friend is being linked to wooseok? Don't you think that's wrong? I mean, wooseok and I are actually together and she's flirting with him." Eunbi mockingly said in a firm voice.

"Excuse me? Yuri is my best friend and I don't know what you're talking about. She is not flirting with wooseok. And yes, we are aware that there is certain news that links them with each other but believe me, yuri is trying to stay out of it. So if you don't have anything else important to say, I'll go ahead now."

Nayeon turned her back against eunbi but eunbi yanked her arm.

"Let go of me! Girl, you're being scandalous. Get a hold of yourself!" Nayeon hissed making eunbi raise her eyebrows and roll her eyes at her.

"If someone's being scandalous here, it's your best friend! She should just stay away from wooseok so no further issues and scandals would arise."

"Really? You call yuri scandalous? Not at how you bawl your concerns here where everyone can actually hear you? You can talk to me and yuri in private but you chose to do this." Nayeon said while shaking her head. She's disappointed that eunbi has to act like this. They are not kids anymore and they should be delivering conflicts with constructive talks, not confrontations like this.

"Why don't you just tell me what's going on between yuri and wooseok? Why does wooseok seem to... I don't know! He can't seem to get rid of that girl!" Eunbi is getting hysterical but luckily, nayeon is patient and she's not losing her steam off instantly.