Chapter Ten: Disgrace

-----

-----

KIM WOOSEOK

"She's fine, the baby is fine. This should not happen again or else, the baby won't be able to survive. She should take care of herself even more. We just found out that her emotional being right now affects her diet. The baby is not healthy, increasing the chance of miscarriage. Take care of them."

I still can't forget what the doctor told me yesterday when I took yuri to the hospital. I should be extensive in taking care of them if I don't want to lose them both. My decision is final. Once my parents get back here in Korea, I'll tell them right away.

Right now, Yuri is resting at home. I didn't hear anything from her since yesterday but I found out from nayeon that her parents knew about her pregnancy. That's the only thing we know as of the moment. Their family hasn't broken off their silence yet but once they do, I won't forsake yuri.

"Hey, Wooseok!" I looked back. I saw eunbi running towards my direction. I haven't seen her yesterday since I didn't go back to school after dropping yuri to the hospital.

"Oh, eunbi." I said, with my face still blank.

"Where were you yesterday? Anyway, let's walk to our first class together. Shall we?" Eunbi asked. I think it would be rude if I will say no since nothing's wrong with walking together. Besides, she's my... fiance.

"I went home. School is a mess yesterday." I murmured. Eunbi looked at me with tittle-tattled eyes. She suddenly stopped making me halt as well.

"What?" I asked. 

"Yuri... she's pregnant, right? And hangyul is the father?"

I bit my lower lip as I hear eunbi's statement. I badly want to tell her that truth right now but this is not the right time for it. Things are not yet in place and telling her the truth will just abrupt my plans.

"Why do you have to intervene with that? That's not connected to you in any way." I mumbled. We continued walking to our first class which is located in the other building and it will take us a few more minutes before we reach it.

"I knew at first that something's going on with hangyul and yuri. Imagine? They are always together. Like, literally!" Eunbi whooped. I can't look straight in her eyes since I'm bothered. The more I hear someone linking hangyul and yuri for being together always, the more I... I don't know. Become jealous?

"Eunbi, that's a rumor for a reason. You should not easily believe in those. Media is sick and you know that." Well, that's the truth. Media's play makes me sick that's why I try to stay out of the limelight as hard as I can.