Chapter Thirteen: Home

---

---

THIRD PERSON

"Yuri, can I sleep beside you tonight?" Yuri was fixing the mattress of wooseok's bed where she's supposed to sleep when wooseok suddenly entered the room.

"W-Why? Aren't you comfortable in the guest room? We can change if you want to," she said, feeling a little nervous about sleeping next to wooseok.

"N-no ... it's not that. I'm actually scared to sleep alone." He trailed shyly as he scratched the back of his head.

Yuri stared at wooseok with a sly smile on her face, trying to prevent herself from laughing.

"What do you mean you're scared to sleep alone? Wooseok, you've been sleeping alone when I was not staying here." Yuri said, letting out a sweet chuckle. She doesn't know what wooseok is up to but she's definitely not buying his reason.

"Fine..." he whispered.

Wooseok began walking closer to Yuri, who is currently fixing the bed mattress. He wrapped his arms around her waist, back hugging her completely. Then, he put his chin on the ark of yuri's shoulder, which made her stop for a second. She can feel wooseok's breathing and that made her flinch.

"Okay, I lied. I just want to sleep next to you and hug you all night." Wooseok whispered close to Yuri's ear, which made him sound sincere. He tightened his grip around the yuri's neck, pulling her closer into a hug.

"Please."

Yuri turned around and faced wooseok with a serious face and a tiny smile on her face. The light is somehow dim but they can see each other's face clearly.

"O-okay..." Yuri responded.

A smirk became apparent on Wooseok's face, which made Yuri roll her eyes. He kept holding her hand as both of them laid down on the bed but having a distance that somehow, separates them. Well, to put it into a picture, both of them lie on the brink, opposite each other, making the atmosphere even more awkward.

"I said I want to hug you all night." 

Wooseok rolled closer to yuri and turned her around. In no time, their faces are inches apart from each other, and both can see their faces clearly. He slid his arm behind yuri's neck, pulling her closer and making her head rest on wooseok's chest. 

There, she heard his heartbeat. It was beating loudly.

"Goodnight princess..." Once again, wooseok gave her a kiss on her forehead before he closed his eyes. Yuri, on the other hand, remained awake still trying to process what happened.

It seems like she's about to sleep with a smile on her face tonight.

---

KIM WOOSEOK

I woke up when I felt a ray of sunlight strike my face. Once again, yuri is nowhere to be found. Well, maybe she went off to university earlier since she informed me last night that she needs to accompany nayeon somewhere so she needs to leave soon.