001

edited 🤪

   A normal life ? Taehyung wishes he could tell you what that is like but .. it's something he's never experienced.

Between school and home , the places he spent most of his time is where he's been a cast a side because of who he is and how he identified himself. And because of his father , he could never catch a break.

    Taehyung eventually learned to embrace his feminine side but his father grew to despise it even more, and to Taehyung , he could care less.

The beatings started to come worst leaving Taehyung badly beaten and his beautiful face bruised.

Taehyung would say he's gotten used to it but, can anyone really ?

   Taehyung wakes up on the cold hard floor with dried blood in the side of his mouth.

"of course." He sighs while trying to stand up.

Bones slowly giving up on him as he finally steps to his feet.

He lets out a breath and slowly makes his way to the bathroom.

He washed his hair with his favorite shampoo and hummed a song quietly so he wouldn't be heard.

Taehyung steps out the shower and looks at his face.

A swollen lip, black eye with scratches and bruises everywhere.

"Just fucking great."

Taehyung cleans his face and starts to apply makeup to the visible discolored spots.

Dabbing the product onto his skin until he feels content with how it looks.

He fixes his hair putting in one clip and leave out the bathroom.

As he leaves out he hears the front door slam.

"Oh thank fuck." Taehyung turns his music on and starts to sway his hips as he gets dressed.

" Taehyung turns his music on and starts to sway his hips as he gets dressed

That .

He finally walks out the house and making his way to school with a few of his favorite songs playing.
_____________

He enters school and is met with a bunch of stares as usual.

"Every day it's something different " he thinks to himself and rolls his eyes

"what ?" He says to the eyes.

Taehyung walks into the building more and his bestfriend grabs him.

"Taehyung just walk and don't listen to what anyone says, I know you did nothing."

Jimin says hurriedly and covering Taehyung's ears as they walk through the crowd quickly.

"oh so taehyung you -"

"I knew you was-"

"who would've through-"

"look at you -"

"fucking who-"

"Jimin ,what the fuck are they talking about ?"

Taehyung says as they finally get out of crowded place.

"Taehyung ,Baby , I honestly don't know , they all have been saying this since I came. Im just at lost as you"

Jimin huffs and sits on the desk next to Taehyung.

"Whatever it is , it doesn't matter. I'm gonna be here for you no matter what." Jimin grabs Taehyung's hand giving it a light squeeze making Taehyung feel instantly better.

Jimin , what would he do without his bestfriend.

They decide to ditch because there's only two classes today and to them , they aren't that important.
They head to Jimin's home and decided to stay there for the rest of the day.

They ordered food , danced , screamed and
played until they finally decided to take a nap.

He couldn't ask for a better friend then Jimin .

Jimin has been there for him for as long as he can remember, Jimin was always there to build him back up when the world tore him down. Jimin was there for him when his mother left them. Jimin will always be special to him.

He falls to sleep with the thought of the older in his head giving a kiss to his forehead before doing so.

"Thank you Jiminie."

And they sleep.

   I changed the story so much , wow

   I changed the story so much , wow . If you read it before you know it was cringy 😂😂.