Epiolgue

big ass time skip ahead

FIVE YEARS LATER

The boys or I should say men finally got married and decided to adopt a small puppy, They aren't ready for a child at the moment because their careers are just taking off.

Namjoon and Jin brought a huge house for all of them to live in and bond even more since he learned that life is very precious and we should cherish it everyday .

Everyone has been happy, Namjoon finally proposed to Jin and have been even more flirty then before.

Namjoon took Jin to a beautiful garden at 3am of the exact day they met. Namjoon got down on his knee and Jin was in tears ....until Namjoon broke the box trying to open it. ( I had to do it)

Yoonminseok are on their 6th year of marriage. Yes time does fly.

Jungkook proposed to Taehyung a year after graduation. Jungkook took Taehyung to a rooftop dinner with lit candles and candies. The two ate until they could barley breathe. Jungkook suddenly gets on his knee and Taehyung immediately jumped on Jungkook before he could even open the box knocking the ring off the building. Yes the damn building. Don't worry they found it and Taehyung couldn't stop taking selfies of his ring.

As for Yoonminseok , they have been going stronger than even and have been considering adopting a baby. Yoongi totally "not okay with it" while throwing in slick remarks about cuddling with the small bundle of joy.

Yea that's what been happening so far.

Nothing major.

Hee hee.

"NAMJOON PUT THE FUCKING PLATES DOWN NOW!" Jin screams to the top of his lungs snatching the plates from Namjoon which hits Jimin in his stomach causing Jimin to crash into Taehyung as Taehyung falls into Jungkook and knocking down the clock.

Jin looks behind him at the mess he has created.

"whoops did I do that?" He laughs .

The boys groan in pain as they all get up.

"poor maknaes." Hoseok says walking into the kitchen sitting down at the table.

A small bark is heard from a distance and Taehyung is immediately attacked with licks from the small furry animal.

"I bet you Tannie doesn't do you like I do you."

"Jungkook it's a damn dog." Taehyung slaps his arm and walks up the steps."

The poor dog just jumps onto Hoseoks lap.

"looks like they will be busy , y'all hungry?"

He says walking over to the door while Jungkook runs up the stairs throwing off his shirt.

Jimin is out the door in full speed as Namjoon stuffs food into his mouth and Jin slaps his arm.

"WE ARE GOING TO GET FOOD, MAKE SURE YALL CLEAN UP."

The door slams and Jungkook slams into Taehyung .

"so glad they left out ,now I can hear your pretty little moans ."

Jungkook thrusts into Taehyung at a animalistic pace and the rest is history.

at the restaurant

"what do you think they might want to eat."

"I say we get them horny fucks nothing ." Yoongi says crossing his arms.

"That's my bestie your talking about and Jin he likes chicken fingers and fries , he's a basic bitch."

The group orders their food and soon are munching on it.

"How long do you give them ?" Namjoon asks playing with the now broken salt shaker.

"Till one of them calls us."

back at the house

The two boys stare at eachother with loving eyes , breathing heaving but no words shared because their eyes say it all.

who would've thought at of everything that has happened they would've ended up here with eachother.

Certainly not them.

So in love , a burning love that will never fade.

Taehyung wraps his arm around Jungkooks torso and puts his head into Jungkooks neck.

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung says lowly.

"yes love?" Jungkook holds Taehyung softly.

"I love you forever."

"I love you too forevermore."

Sealing the Love with a Kiss.

Yes this is the end end , I love you all and i thank you for reading this far. 🥺❤️❤️❤️

* new note I was gonna make the epilogue really sad but I'm not good with angst. I have an idea but i'm not gonna say it until i'm sure. Bye bye 🥺