046

My book is ending I hope enjoyed reading and no their will not be a sequel just because I just don't know how I would continue it. But don't worry , two chapters left.

A year passes by quickly for Taehyung and Jungkook and by the time they realize it, the time to graduate is finally here for them.

"Tae tae what are you gonna wear?" Jimin asks while sitting on his bed staring into the phone.

Taehyung plops onto the bed and stares back in his towel while sighing.

"Jiminie I wish you were here with me, I miss you guys so much." Taehyung says with a pout.

"Silly Taehyung, we aren't that far away, and we are coming back in 2 weeks . You will survive. " a jimin says laughing at his bestfriend.

Taehyung just buffs and throws on his outfit he had sitting out for days.

"Taehyung that is PERFECT, Jungkook will be all over you."

"He's all over me anyways." Taehyung and Jimin share a laugh.

"I can't believe that i'm actually graduating, I honestly didn't think i would make it this far. " Taehyung says laughing again and slipping on his pants.

"Yea look at you , you figure out what you wanna do after this?"

"I wanna start a family with the love of my life, i'm sure he feels the same." Taehyung smiles into the phone.

"i'm so glad that you are happy jiminie." Jimin laughs and smiles his famous smile.

"UGHH MY HEART ." Taehyung pretends to fall out.

Jimin rolls his eyes and laughs.

Yoongi snatches the from Jimin who whines and tries to get it back.

"okay Taehyung , you should get dressed now. We have a date." Yoongi says turning the camera to hoseok standing at the door impatiently and jimin sitting on the floor still in his pajamas.

Taehyung laughs " okay yoongi hyung , give my minnie a kiss for me , love you guys."

Taehyung hangs up the phone and slips on his shirt and does his hair.

"Nothing to much " He says to himself.

A spray of perfume and he's down the steps.

"you ready ?" Jungkook says sitting at the table drinking what ever is in his cup.

"when did you get here ? "

"a few minutes before you got in the shower." Jungkook says getting up from his chair to give Taehyung a sweet kiss.

Taehyung smiles into the kiss and pulls away.

"no no not now." Taehyung grabs his shoes and head to the door.

___________

As Jungkook leaves out the door he thumbs up to Namjoon and They leave out after Jungkook and Taehyung pull off.

The ride there is pretty loud but Jungkook wouldn't want it any other way.

As long as his baby is happy he's happy.

_____________________

They finally arrive and collect their caps and gowns. People and parents around everywhere making Taehyung feel bad about himself.

Jungkook slips his hand into Taehyung's hand giving him a reassuring squeeze.

Taehyung smiles as Jungkook whispers into his ear.

"I love you." Taehyung smiles.

"I love you too."Taehyung says back while blushing.

Soon the two boys walk across the stage and accept their diplomas with a big smile while the whole building claps.

Smiling as they finally meet again. Jungkook takes Taehyung's hand and leads them out of the building to the car.

"where are we going ?"

"We are going for food bc we both know that you are hungry and it just so happens that I am too so let's go."
_________
They have the window rolled down while singing "closer " by the chainsmokers to the top of their lungs.

"I KNOW IT BREAKS YOUR HEART, MOVING TO A CITY IN A BROKE DOWN CAR ." Jungkook starts

"FOUR YEARS NO CALL NOW IM LOOKING PRETTY IN A HOTEL BAR ." Taehyung says finishing the line.

"AND I AH AH I CANT STOP. NO I AH AH AH CANT STOP."

They laugh and sing out loud enjoying the light atmosphere.
The sky is bright and not a lot of traffic out.

They feel great , finally free from the arms off hell.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook wondering what his life his gonna be like with a goof ball like him by his side .

Jungkook is still laughing and Taehyung looks back to the road and screams.

"JUNGKOOK WATCH OUT- "

and everything around him fades.

I know , I would hate me too 💀💀💀