007

non proof read

The next day Taehyung makes his way to Jimin's house to bother him of course.

Taehyung knocked on the door and a mint haired boy answered the door .

"HEY BIT-"

" hey you looking for jimin? "

" oh hi haha yeah  " Taehyung says and stands there awkwardly.

"Okay come in , i'll tell him that your here" the man says with a soft smile

"Okay "  Taehyung nods and steps into the last step leading up to the house

Taehyung entered the house and noticed His Hobi sitting there.

To say he was confused was an understatement .

He shook it off and went to embrace him into a hug .

"HOOOBBIIIIIII I MISSED YOUUUU!"

Taehyung says as he slowly squeezes the life out of him .

"Wow Taehyung I never got a welcome like that before "  Jimin says walking towards the group with a pout .

Taehyung looks up and sees his bestfriend.

He smiles and pulls him into a hug .

"I missed you too Jimmie , but I don't always see him "

Taehyung pats Jimin on the head and takes a seat on Jimin's lap just to be pushed off and replaced by the mint haired man.

"Bitch-" Taehyung brings his hand back to slap him.

"Bitch don't you dare." Jimin says grabbing Taehyung's arm and twisting it behind his back.

"I'm sorry , i'm sorry . " Taehyung pleads but Jimin ignores.

"Taehyung this is my boyfriend yoongi ." Jimin says and Yoongi squats down in his face.

"he's hot asf-" Yoongi puts his hand over Taehyung's mouth.

"save it i'm taken. " Hobi comes and lays on yoongi's back and kisses his cheek.

Taehyung licks Yoongi's hand.

"Jimin how in the FUCK did you manage to get two. TWO BOYFRIENDS. I can't even get one , does life hate me . Is this what it feels like ." Taehyung sobs into the floor.

Jimin just rolls his eyes at his friend.

"bitch what are you here for ? LEAVE!"

"no." Taehyung gets up and walks up stairs to Jimin's room and lays down .

"GET OUT MY ROOM."

"Silly Jiminie , wigs are for clowns." Taehyung gets under his covers getting comfy.

Jimin just huffs and sits on the couch completely ignoring that Taehyung just invaded his house.

______________

Taehyung is scrolling through social media when he gets a message.

"who tf ?"

Taehyung taps on the messages to see who's bothering him.