002

Kim Taehyung - 17

Re-edited!!

non proof read

Taehyung has been getting on Jimin's nerves for some time now but he feels like right now is the last straw.

"JIMIN COME HERE. HELP!"

Jimin rolls his eyes and continues to lay on the bed , scrolling aimlessly through social media.

Taehyung suddenly runs out of the bathroom in a rush .

Knocking down everything in sight .

"Jimin.....HELP MEEE !! CAN YOU NOT HEAR ? "

Taehyung gets closer into his face poking his cheek .

Taehyung jumps into jimin's backflying into his covers giving his bestfriend a hug.

"ew your breath" Taehyung yells as Jimin exhales deeply.

"You came in my room and bothered me ,why are you yelling ? " Jimin says while stretching and finally sitting up.

"I-Its a *gulps* ᴬ ˢᵖᶦᵈᵉʳ !" Taehyung hides deeper inside the covers .

".......get out ! " He rolls his eyes and pushes Taehyung off the bed.

"HYUNGGGGG HELP ME !" Taehyung whines pulling on jimin's collar .

"UGHHHHHHHH" Jimin gets up aggressively kicking the covers off the bed.

He starts to talk shit under his breath while walking down the hall to find what the teenage boy was stressed about .

He tries to hold in his laughter but fails.

"Taehyung really , all of this over a spider?"

Taehyung immediately glares at Jimin from the bedroom leaving Jimin to just roll his eyes

"You better stop giving me that look before I leave " Jimin says while walking further into the bathroom.

He steps around the bathroom and gets a closer look.

"Hairball?"

Taehyung walks into the bathroom in shock , he sits on the floor and looks at the object that was clearly walking to him before .

"i sworn that shit was looking at me before you came" Taehyung says in disbelief eyeballing the hairy figure.

"bitch i know your true identity , unleash yourself" Taehyung continues while point at it .

His breath made it roll away and he panicked.

"SEE! MONSTER !" Taehyung jumps up and starts stomping on it.

Jimin looks at Taehyung in disbelief as the said boy was jumping around pointing at the hairball.

"Taehyung isnt your FUCKING HAIR BLACK "

Taehyung has a stupid moment

"oh -"

Jimin just face palms and shakes his thoughts to an alarm buzzing .

shit he gotta head home now.

Taehyung leave jimin's house in a rush ,

Not forgetting to hug his bestie bye.

Taehyung runs down the alley and through a couple peoples yards.

Eventually he makes it to his window and climbs up on to find his father no where in sight.

"Hell yeah ." Was the last thing he said before he quickly climbed in the window.

He hurried up and changed him clothes then proceeded to do everything in the house so his father had no reason to bother him.

"Finished " he looks around at him completed work and smiles in content.

He starts to hear foot steps approaching so he quickly scrambled to him room to not be seen.

The door opens and the angry man walks in.

"TAE-" he stops mid sentence and looks around at the house.

"Hmmm." And he sits and kicks his shoes off lighting a cigarette.

Puffing and letting the ashes fall through the floor, Taehyung smells the rotten smell seep into his room , practically gagging at the odor.

As long as he father had nothing  to say , it was alright , this was a first for him.

He feels alright at home.

sorry , I had to change it again

sorry , I had to change it again. I deadass was cringing. I'll be fixing and reuploading the chapters everyday at 9:30 so don't worry, the whole story will be back up soon!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter , please leave feedback in the comments.