015

Non proof read

Authors pov

soft snoring washing around the room. Sunlight slowly creeping it's way into the bedroom.

Slowly but surely the morning sun made it into Jungkooks eyes .

"fuck off bitch"

and with that he turned back over .

*2 hours later *

Taehyung wakes up with a smile on his face. The sun is bright bouncing of the white walls of his medium sized room. The air was still , not a breeze could be heard .

Taehyung goes to look out the window but is trapped in Jungkooks arms.

"kook, let me go "

"no , go back to sleep"

"let me goooooo"

"no punk lay down"

"no bitch let me go "

"bitch? "

Jungkook sits up and playfully flares at Taehyung then starts to crawl into his face .

Taehyung slightly blushes .

suddenly a thought runs through his head .

"koo?"taehyung asks innocently in a whisper looking down into his lap fiddling with the sleeves of his sweater .

"yes bun ?" Jungkook looks at his adoringly noticing Taehyung nervous coping mechanism. He grabs Taehyung's hands and lock them with his .

"what are we ?" Taehyung looks up at him with a tear in his eye .

Jungkook looks at him for a second and then starts to think .

"what are we ?" Taehyung's question was running through his head now .

"what were they ?what should they be ? would he want that ? am i good enough? will he love me back ? am i enough? "
jungkook's mind started filling with negative thoughts but finally

fuck it

"what ever you want us to be baby " Jungkook finally answers pulling Taehyung into a hug.

Taehyung smiles into the hug pulling Jungkook closer with a faint blush.

"wanna take it slow ? hm?" Jungkook asked looking into Taehyung's eyes.

"yes please." Taehyung answered back and pulling Jungkook into a kiss.

Time skip ~

Taehyung and Jungkook are cuddled up into each other watching disney movies back to back .

Taehyung message notification went off .

jinniepoohbear💘💓:
you alright , do you want me to come over .

jinniepoahbear💘💓:
actually i'm already here ,open up .

Taehyung looks up at the door and then back at Jungkook .

"I don't want anyone to know yet ." Taehyung said looking into Jungkooks eyes hoping he caught the fucking hint.

"then they won't " Jungkook got up quickly and folded the blanket, fixed his hair and moved him self away from Taehyung while said boy was opening the door .

"MY BABY , I MISSED YOU " jin ran to Taehyung pulling him into a bone crushing hug .

"and ew jungkook " jin said with fake disgust

Jungkook glared at him playfully as he got up and walked away .

once Jungkook walked away Taehyung was pulled by a over excited Jin .

"spill" jin says bouncing all around .

Taehyung simply looks at jin then at the cup of water on the table and spills it onto the floor .

"spilled it "

Taehyung said with the straights face and left Jin confused .

"okay"jin says backing away .

"but why is he here ?" Jin says in a loud whisper .

"sleepover yay!" Taehyung says in a unenthusiastic tone.

"interesting" Jin says with a questioning
look

jins thoughts were interrupted by a awkward Jungkook .

"i'm heading to the store ... uhh do you um need anything?" he asks scratching the back of his neck

" um n-no all g-good. be safe kook "Taehyung smiles shyly.

"i'm about to leave so it's a no for me ."He says with a certain look that can't be described.

Jungkook leave out the door hurriedly. Jin takes note.

"OKAY TAEHYUNG IM LEAVING BYE SEE YA BITCH" Jin says running out the door typing aggressively on his phone.

"oh-kay?" taehyung says and turns back on the tv.

Jin chases Jungkook's out of the house and begins his investigation.

"so what was all that shit?"

"?" Jungkook looks at Jin with a confused face.

"Bitch don't gimme that face , I can see through that shit." Jin slithers over to Jungkook.

"Just tell me , relax a little yk , I won't say shit." Jin says in a hushed tone.

"bitch move, mind ya flat ass business."

"bitch this ass is ripe and juicy so mind your tone."Jin snaps back

"mhm, anyways I shall be off , bye bitch."Jungkook walks off leaving Jin starting at his disappearing figure.

"His no ass having ass got the fucking nerve."

this is the longest chapter i've wrote 💀💀💀 well i hope you enjoyed it 😂

~kim namjoon, kim seok jin ,min yoongi, jung hoseok park jimin , kim taehyung ,jeon jungkook , bts ✊🤧~