005

Flashbacks

"Just listen to your father and I'll be back soon.

Jungkook ....

Jungkook....

JUNGKOOOOKKKK!

Jungkook woke up in a cold sweat and was met with his fathers dark eyes .

A cigar lit between his lips blowing the harsh smoke into Jungkooks face.

He lets out a cough and his father immediately slaps him.

"Pathetic, worthless ,piece of shit "

His father always treated him like this ,
Ever since his mother got a job and left him home with his father throughout the day .

He would tell his mother what his father does but she never believes him .

"Mom please , he keeps hurting me when you leave ."

"Well if you listened to him and stopped disobeying him , he wouldn't hurt you . Now stop talking nonsense , I have to get to work.

Listen to your father while I'm gone "

She leaves out the door leaving 14 old helpless jungkook in tears .

His father stumbles into the living to "nicely" greet his son .

Jungkook steps to his feet immediately

"Hello father"

Jungkook tries to say in the happiest way possible but his voice cracked

And his father didn't like that .

He sent his fists into Jungkook repeatedly and then he would leave him there to bleed out .

"Maybe if you weren't so fucking weak , you could've fought back, such a disgrace "

His father spat out as he left the room .

Tears immediately ran down his checks .
His legs up to his chest sobbing quietly so he isn't heard .

He's had enough.

He ran to his room ,pulled out a suitcase and filled it with his belongings .

He quickly exits his room silently to track down his father .

Once he sees that it's safe to go ,

He leaves out the house with a trace and to never be seen again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook sits at the bus stop thinking about his next move.

He never thought anhything through,he didnt even know he would get this far.

Jungkook breathes out heavy trying to pick out solutions from his brain.

All the thinking sent him to sleep only for him to wake up in someones home ... but who's ?

Okay so Jungkook he's not a fuck boy with hoes dropping their panties when they see him .

I mean they drop their panties just not for him bc "he's scary scary ahh hide me " Type Kook
He doesn't have no hidden ex's
Lisa will not be in this story 💀
He's not the popular bully
He's a quiet innocent bean 🙂

But not for long

Anyways I hoped you enjoyed
See you in the next chapter
~ Iyonna