040

girl school has been kicking my ass

why was i having thoughts into making this the last chapter.

but then i was like nahhh.

anyways here y'all bad bitches go😤💅

"should I go for it ?"

"he's standing right there , looking like that, bitch do it!"

"what if he's-"

"do it before I do "

The girl hesitantly walked over towards Jungkook slowly.

"I got this ." Her friend says as she pushes past her.

"this isn't gonna go well." Eunae said while facepaming.

"hey Handsome ,what you-"

"you should've listened to your friend ." Jungkook says not looking away from the store infront of him.

"excuse me , have you looked at me ?" she says pointing to herself like she's the badest bitch out there .

Jungkook looks at her and gags loudly.

" what am I looking at exactly?" Jungkook says cocking his eyebrow

Eunae runs over and tries to retrieve her friend before things turn worst.

"go with your friend missy." Jungkook says finally look at them .

"so you tell me ... you don't want this ? You gay or sum?" She spat.

Jungkook stands up to speak but got cut off .

"yea he is , problem bitch? " Taehyung says while walking out the store Jungkook was staring at .

"don't call me a bitch you fucking twink."

"BITCH DO YOU WANT THESE FUCKING HANDS ." Taehyung says standing up on the chair Jungkook sat in.

"baby you don't want nun of this-"

"i do , but you surely don't want a piece of this , and guess what , your not getting a piece of this either." Pointing at Jungkook snapping back with sass.

"I told you dumb bitch , he taken ,now look what you got into ." Eunae finally says to her irrelevant friend.

"Go girl , what your name , actually, dump ya friend , come with me ." Taehyung says pulling the girl away from her friend walking away with her and Jungkook.

The irrelevant bitch just sat to the side with a sour ass face .

Time skip-

"So Eunae , how long have you lived here?"

"about two months now , I just moved from Daegu with my Mother and Cousin."

"oh wow , was the ride long ? "

"I don't know , I was sleep ." She laughs .

"well have you seen anyone that's sparked your interests ?" Taehyung says leaning forwards.

"well , there is ?"

"boy or -"

"it's a girl ,two actually." She says shyly.

"wait really, then why was your friend trying to-"

"she told me that i'm only like this because I never had a boyfriend."

"that dumb ass bitch , anyways what's stopping you ?"

"they are already in a relationship, with eachother .... i don't wanna mess that up."