004

meet Jungkook

"Hello i'm Jungkook , treat me well." He says with no emotion.

The class falls silent as they gush over the boy faces.

The teacher laughs nervously and escourts Jungkook to his seat. As he walks he whinces to the pain shooting up his leg.

His ankle throbbing as he puts pressure on it, his teacher notices but decides not to bother simply because he doesnt care.

Jungkook sits down as sighs.

"gonna be a long ass day."

You see , Jungkook wanted nothing more then to just disappear.

A boy born into a rich family, sounds lovely right, Wrong.

Ever since he was "adopted" things has just been going downhill for him, he thought he got away from everything but instead it all just followed him.

He shakes his head to get rid of his thoughts.

The teacher starts teaching and he decides to just stare out the window and sees two figures slowly creeping away from the school.

He laughs at the sight andf decides that he doesnt have to be here either.

He gets up quickly ignoring the throbbing of his ankle and leaves out the class with out a word.

"Ofcourse." the teacher says rolling his eyes.

______________

Jungkook walks down the hall shoving his hands in his pocket to fish his phone.

                                                                                                 short stuff 🤩

j; yoonie ;(

y: Tf you want😐

j; wanna hang😖

y; im in class dipshit🤨

j; alright see you in 5 🤡

Jungkook slips the phone into his pocket and sees yoongi coming out of the teachers lounge.

"you were in class huh?"

"in my dream I was." Yoongi pushes past Jungkook and walks out the building towards his car.

Jungkook arrives a few moments after.

"shit kook what happened."

"same shit that always happens." Jungkook says putting on a tuff face.

" you could always crash with me if you cant take it anymore." Yoongi says in a soft tone.

"Thank you hyung, ill keep that in mind".Jungkook says and slides into the car slowly.

_________________

The two boys ended up crashing at Yoongis bouse and Jungkook woke up the next day scared out of his mind.

"Fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" He says while grabbing his stuff and leaving out oif Yoongis house in a rush.

"Fuck ." Jungkook runs as fast as he can jumping over fences and cutting through alley ways and eventual he makes it home.

He silently enters the house and makes it up to his room just in time,

Sliding under the covers and he lets out a long sigh.

"so fucking close."

I noticed since i sgtarted editing my chapters are getting short, im sorry.