047

Hushed whispers is all he hears around his head.

He feels dizzy.

He sits up.

"What happened?" He questions the room filled of worried faces.

He is met with deafening silence everyone looking at the boy.

"You don't remember anything?" Namjoon says standing up walking over to touch the boy face.

"Where is he?"

The boy tries to get out the bed but sees that it's something wrong.

"what's - "

"You broke your leg, don't worry it's still there but you can't walk on it for a while."

The boy sighs and sits back on the bed running his hand through his hair.

"when can I see him then."

Suddenly the air in the room becomes tense. Nobody dare to say anything.

"well ? Are you all just gonna pretend like you didn't hear my question ."

Again the room stays silent until Yoongi speaks up.

"He's in a coma. He lost a lot of blood, and there's a chance he might not wake up."

The boy starts to feel hot tears run down his face.

How could he let this happen.

He's so irresponsible.

How dare he only have a broken leg and scratches while the boy he loves is half dead.

What would he do with out his love. His other half.

Without him , he's nothing.

The boy starts to sob harder violently shaking until he blacks out.

The nurse walks in and observes the scene.

"He will be like this for a while, we still don't know what else happened to him from the crash.

He has to stay for a couple of months until his leg is healed up."

The nurse writes something on her notepad and walks out.

"They were so happy, now look at the drastic turn." Jimin says sobbing.

Jin sits in the hallway with his head down , he can't believe everything that has happened.

He looks at the box in his hand.

Taehyung and Jungkooks rings.

Jungkook had asked Jin to set up everything while he take Taehyung lunch after the ceremony.

He didn't expect anything to happen.

His heart feels broken into a million pieces.

He wasn't there to save them we he promised that he always would be there.

He wasn't there for them.

Jin puts the ring in his pocket and walks out the hospital.

"air is what I need." He says walking into the mini garden.

Namjoon follows behind him.

" How did he look ? " He asks Jin taking a seat next to him.

"He looked so peaceful while scratches filled his face.His hands were ice and his skin way too pale." Jin says breathing in heavy letting out tears.

"He was barley breathing, I don't know what to do if he leaves us." Jin starts to sob loudly while Namjoon kisses the top of his head.

_____________________