009

Edited 🤩

They have been texting the groupchat and planning a vacation for spring break which is 2 months away .
Everyone's excited except for Taehyung, he wish he had family to visit .

He looks over to his right and see his hyung .

"Actually,this is the only family I need " He smiles and rolls over Jimins back to his other side a creeps at look at what he's watching.

"whatcha doing?" Taehyung says leaning over to rest his head.

"watching anything at this point. " They both stare at the phone and watched as a message popped up.

BDB🧚✨

*dont ask me what it stands for bc i'm not telling 💀

imsleep93 :
so , how about somewhere beautiful and quiet

ihopeyoifollowme:
what type weather ?

spooky.kookie:
hot ! 🥵

sweetae:
HOTTTTTT! I wanna run around butt ass naked and get sand under my dic-

iminyajimin:
TAEHYUNG STFU NEOW !

sweetae:
but i - 🤧👋

allhailjin:
I honestly have no words for wtf I just read - 💆‍♀️🤡

ibreakhisback:
oooookkkkk? How about Hawaii

All:
good 😎🦵

imsleep93:
alrihhy now that it's settled every one stfu so I can sleep of I'll cut y'all dicks off with a machete. ☺️

All:
damn

iminyajimin:
kinky 😏

Everyone went on about the wonderful day they were currently enrolled in .

Taehyung gets bored and decides to meet with Jungkook . He takes a shower , brushes his hair and dresses up .

His plan is to get up and surprise his bestfriend and go to where ever life takes them

His plan is to get up and surprise his bestfriend and go to where ever life takes them . He had though everything well through and decided to take his leave ,telling Jimin bye bye and skipping down the street to the bus stop .

Taehyung arrived at the bus stop and turns on his music swaying his head to the beat as he waits.

Time skip~

Taehyung is half sleep on the bus waiting for his stop as someone flops next to him.

He ignores.

"bitch tf ? " Taehyung still ignores.

The person next to him then decides to grip him tf up making Taehyung slap the shit outta him.

"Bitch who tf ?" He says taking his earphones out and fixing his clothes.

"fucl wrong with y'all touching me and shit like y'all don't got no fúcking home training, you know what y'all bitches got me fucked up." Taehyung rambles while reaching in his bag.

"Taehyung , shut up." Jungkook says and Taehyung still doesn't recognize his voice.

"BITCH WHO THE FUCK YOU-" Jungkook covers Taehyung's mouth.

"you're too loud , your scaring the people around you." Jungkook whispers

Taehyung looks around and sees empty seats

"OH IM SORRY 🤨." He says standing up speaking to the seats making Jungkook burst into laughter.

"where you heading ?"

"To you ? "

"i'm pretty sure you missed that stop " Jungkook says laughing.

"W-wha?" Taehyung looks around.

"Taehyung you were 4 streets past where I reside."

"whatever." Taehyung pulls the string and pulls Jungkook out the bus.

"Let's go. " Taehyung hooks his arm around Jungkook and leads him down the street.

🙂

The next chapter will be the day they spent together and a lil sum

Word count (410)

Ciao- Iyonna