037

i changed my writing style .

ima go into previous chapters and clean then up a little

and ima change the plot around

anyways here's an update

"i'm just saying ,baked potatoes hits harder than mashed potatoes." Jin says while eating his stale ass sweet potato .

"Bitch what in the actual fuck ." Namjoon says i'm disbelief at Jin's sudden statement

"I know ya bitch ass ain't just curse , and in front of my potato at that ." Jin says while moving his potato out of view .

"FUCK THAT STALE ASS SWEET POTATO " Namjoon says standing up .

"YOU TAKE THAT SHIT BACK NOW. i'm so sorry baby " Jin says while trying to cover the potato's "ears".

"and for your information baked potatoes are just unmashed potatoes dumb bitch ." Namjoon says while tucking a slice of "lace behind his ear"

Jin just looks at Namjoon like a "susan"
would , grabs a napkin,wrapped his potato up as a child and walked away .

"that stale ass potato" Namjoon says as he watch Jin disappear.

Time skip~

Taehyung is sitting in class while his teacher talks about pointless things .

"ugh my fucking brain ,stfu" Taehyung says out loud by accident.

"Mr. Kim what was that ? Huh? Suspension you say ? alright . Exit my class "

"bitch i didn't even - what ever Bye hoes ." Taehyung says while exiting the class like a bad bitch.

Taehyung decides to take his royal ass home bc he can't be around peasants more then needed.

"Taehyung mutha fucking Kim" a voice says .

"Bitch ew fix it ." Taehyung says turning around to meet a frowning Jungkook .

"bitch? fix it" Jungkook says crossing his arms.

"Jungkook . How may I help you" Taehyung says adjusting his wig and checking his watch .

"where are you going ?" Jungkook says now tapping his feet .

"where the bad bitches rome ."

"oh so class ?"

"ew hell no , i'm going home to sleep ."

"okay lets go ."

"tf? " Taehyung asks creeped out .

"you not gonna ask why ? "

"nope "

"okay "

Taehyung and Jungkook head to Jungkooks and yoongi's house because Taehyung likes Jungkooks bed .

At the house -

"wanna watch a movie ?" Jungkook says after changing his clothes .

"yea but i'm tired , ima just watch till i drop" Taehyung says while getting comfy next to Jungkook under the covers .

"oh and btw , You look hot rn "

"thanks bro "

"fuck you ,turn the movie on "

10 mins into the movie both of them were sleeping peacefully with their bodies glued together.

That's how they spent the rest of the day .

Yoongi and his baby's came how after a long day of school and decided to sleep as well .

The house was silent as everyone rested but they didn't feel the new presence in the house .

"Jin will you let them sleep , stop taking photos" Namjoon says hitting him on the hand .

"ugh, i'm gts too " Jin says laying on Yoongi's long ass couch .

"move over " Namjoon says laying down and putting jin on his chest .

"love you baby " he kisses jin on the head and closes his eyes .

"love you too " and the house becomes silent for good .

time to go play bts world gn lovely's 😌❤️