042

Yoongi sits on the bed with a blank face .

"what the fuck happened in the span of 24 hours."

He puts his head into his hands and sighs.

Jimin and Hoseok.

The only thing his mind is filled with right now.

The looks on their faces and how quite it was after they left.

"i'm so fucking sorry."

Taebear🧸💓

j: tae tae . 😔

t: i know baby , let it all out.

t: i'm on my way don't worry,

j: no I don't want you to leave Jungkook

t: i was gonna leave anyways

t: he's on yoongi side and i'm not for it .

t: fuck yoongi for hurting a bad bitch with his bad bitch.

t: i finna flip shit if I see em'.

t: i'll be there soon bby. 🥺💓

read 10:38 pm

Jimin sits on the bed with red puffy eyes and sighs.

Hoseok walks into the room.

"I know baby, I know it hurts but it's gonna be okay. I love you , never forget." Hoseok hugs him and leaves the room.

Hoseok loves both of them which is why he's leaving them to solve their own issues.

"why yoongi."

Taehyung gets into the cab and heads towards Jimin's dorm.

"why is he back here outta all places , why didn't he just go home."

Taehyung says while getting out of the cab.

" i miss him. " Taehyung says with a single tear rolling down his cheek.

Him and Jungkook had their fight over Yoongi and Jimin's situation.

Taehyung said he would respect Jungkook choosing Yoongi since that's his bestfriend but it kinda hurt him that they are disagreeing.

"I gotta be strong for Jiminie "

"345 b , 346b, ah found it 347b" Taehyung put the combination into the key pad and entered Jimin's dimly lit apartment.

"Jiminie, i'm here baby, it's okay now." Taehyung says softly entering Jimin's room.

Jimin immediately breaks into tears causing Taeyung to start crying also.

"Dimmie it's okay p-please d-don't -" Taehyung starts to ball his eyes out along with Jimin .

"i'm sorry Jimin."

"i'm sorry tae tae."

__________

"Yoongi are you sure this is worth it." Jungkook says sitting next to Yoongi

"i'm positive it's gonna work." Yoongi says stretching out onto the couch.

"but you got Taehyung and Jimin mad at you, they both probably crying right now ." Jungkook adds in .

"I wound even disagree with that but I promise , everyone is gonna be happy in the end ." Yoongi closes his eyes and Hoseok walks in.

"Yoongi what the fuck did you do to my baby?"

"relax love , he will be okay,i promise."

"how will I know that if I don't even know what's happening to begin with."

"you'll see ." Yoongi pulls Hoseoks turtle neck down to plant a soft kiss on his neck .