013

non proof read

Taehyung's father hasn't been back ever since that day , he isn't use to it at all.

He's not used to seeing his skin free of purple and blue blotches.

He's not used to seeing a clear face with everything normal.

He wasn't used to a quiet house or having to sneak in and out.

He wasn't used to being alone.

From what he has heard his father has left out of the country with some dumb young women probably in her early 30's.

His closet completely empty, something Taehyung still hasn't gotten used to.

After a month of his father being home is rare for him. He often finds himself with his friends.

Yoongi is always with Jimin and Hoseok so he stays with Jungkook the most.

He has no issues with that anyways , he loves his time he has with the older.

As for Jungkook , He finally reached 18 and left his shitty ass "parents."Although he still has a name made for him so he is pretty rich but he doesn't like to brag.

a/n: yes This is a fast paced story , sorry if I rushed this a little too much.

5 month skip

Taehyung's pov

Ding dong

Ding Dong

D-D-D-DINGG DONG

Taehyung throws his covers off and lets out a loud " WHAT THE FUCK"

He throws on a pair of socks and tries to stomp down the step but slips .

Wow .

He puffs and opens the door .

"Jin I swear on fucking EVERYTHING if you don't just call jimi-

Jungkook? "

Jungkook stood at Taehyung's door with a travel bag and a bag full of snacks .His face laced with a sly smile .

"Hey bitch ...uhh surprise sleep over . And don't worry Jimin won't be back tonight or tomorrow ."

"Is he fucking crazy ? How tf did he even- whatever." Taehyung though to himself in disgust.

Taehyung takes the snacks out of Jungkooks hand and goes to his room not even bothering to let Jungkook in .

"Bitch you know the way ".

Jungkook lets himself in and immediately walks to the fridge and pulls out cake .

Taehyung makes his way back downstairs in high socks and a oversized sweater with shorts hidden underneath. He had one shoulder off so his collar bones were exposed.His hair was thrown everywhere on his head but ...lightly .
He had a pair of big glasses on his face with a pout on it as his stomped down the steps .

But let's not forget the sweater paws .

To say Jungkook couldn't look away was a understatement. He was practically eye fucking him and Taehyung took noticed but ignored it .....for the moment .

"Yes bitch ? "  Taehyung says while posing so that Jungkook could take a picture if he pleased .

"Why tf do I see your skin , TAEHYUNG WTF BRO"

To say that Jungkook was getting sexually frustrated was an understatement.
He just huffed and hugged a pillow that was randomly laying on the table .

"Sooooo, why are you here "

"I can't come visit my friend?"

"No? And ouch friend zoned"

Jungkook smiles at his comment. But then decides to speak .

"Anywayssssss. I brought princess and the frog, care to join me ? "

"This is my house ..... but sure bud"

"Did I just get" bud " zoned ?"

Taehyung ignores his question and started the movie .

*inserts loud ass Disney intro mark thingy *

They  spent the rest of the day watching the movie and crying well Taehyung did .

"WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE NOOOO! "

"FUCK THAT VOODO MAN ,HE CAN EAT ASS"

"ITS ALWAYS THE GOOD PEOPLE "

Taehyung loudly wails while Jungkook secretly records him finding it hilarious.
Soon tears started to fall causing Jungkook to worry ....a little.

Finally the movie comes to an end and Taehyung is in Jungkook's arm full blown crying while Jungkook just pats him while regretting his movie choice.

Suddenly Jungkook gets a text notification. He looks at his phone and realizes jimin has sent him a message .

MinuThot has sent you a message .

MiniThot 🗿y'all fuck yet ? 🙈😌

Jungkook:

          *jungkook has left the chat *

MiniThot🗿: rude 👎😓

Jungkook puts his phone down to find a sleeping Taehyung.

" it's only 5pm ...." Jungkook though to himself .

He shrugs his shoulders and decides to go to sleep also. He bends down slightly not to wake the boy sleeping on him and kisses his forehead.

"Sleep well beautiful "

And with that he fell into a soft dream not knowing Taehyung heard him .

He smiles slightly .

"Sleep well Ggukkie"

He snuggles into Jungkook and soon falls into a deep sleep also .

They realize that their feelings are growing deeper . And neither one of them seem to mind .

Short chapter 🤧!