045

The car is dead silent as the three get driven to their destination.

Yoongis hands start to sweat and he wipes them on the seat out of everyones view.

"Fuck, why am I so nervous?" He says to himself and huffs.

Jimin notices Yoongis states but decides to say nothing because he is still hurt.

" He didnt even attempt to give any appologies yet he wants us to sit in this car in fancy suits with him." Jimin says into Hoseoks ear.

Call Jimin petty but his feelings were truly hurt, he never expected Yoongi to yell at him and he certainly wasn't gonna forgive him anytime soon-

"okay we are here, finally." Jin huffs and kicks them out the car.

Yoongi gets out and opens the door for his two favorite boys.

They get out while silently observing their surroundings.

A restruant.

Yoongi walks up to them taking their hands.

"shall we go." Not waiting for an answer pulls them toward the restruant.

The three step in and a waiter comes to assist them.

"Hello how may I assist you?"

"special reservation for Min Yoongi."

" Oh right this way gentlemen." The waiter smiles and begins to walk through the restruant with three men not so far behind.

They start to reach the end of the restruant and both boys turn to look at Yoongi.

" Keep going" Yonngi gave them a soft push and soon they were walking down the steps on the sand.

The boys starting walking until they seen lights and finally a whole table for three.

Jimin gasps at the sigh and grabs on to Hoseoks hand for support.

As for Hoseok he had tears in his eyes because he has gotton a clue on what all this is about.

He lets go of Jimin hands and jumps onto Yoongi kissing his cheek a millon times.

" thank you, thank you, thank you. Yoongi I love you so much oh my gosh." He full out starts to cry in Yoongis arms causing Jimin to start crying.

The waiter walks away with a smile.

" w-we lobsh yo so mush Yoonie" Jimin says through his tears as Hoseok starts to cry more now holding on to Jimin.

"we d-do, w-we really do."He says a sobbing mess.

Yoongi smiles brightly and pulls both of his boys together.

" ahh my babies, don't cry. Im glad that you both are this happy. You both are gonna make me start crying haha. Okay I Have something prepared for you so please take a seat and I will call you one by one."

The boys sit down as Yoongi makes a weird ass sound.

" eeeerrrrrroopppp" a waiter runs out with one rose.

" Jiminieeee.' Yoongi says smiling.

Jimin standing infront of Yoongi as he hands him the rose.

" ahh Jimin, I remeber when I first officially met you in highschool. It was on prom night and your date had just ditched you for another girl.I remember watching you go to siton the bleachers alone while watching everyone else dance with their date. I remeber how you smiled and told me eeverything was okay when it really wasnt. I remember you seeing your date and a girl kissing on the wall by the dj. I remember watching a tear leave your eye and me wiping it away. Me wiping tear from the boys eye that I admired since I came transferred to the school. Seeing you skip down the hall with Taehyung all the time made my heart ache. Me hearing that he was just your bestfriend gave me the biggest relief I have ever felt. I remember you walking around the school handing out 'prom queen' pins, hearing everyone cheer for you and seeing you smile your brightest. On prom night I remember asking you to dance with me because I told myself this would be the night I would finally talk to you. Your smile when we danced was the most breathtaking sight that I witness ever. When prom queen got announced and you didn't even care because you just wanted the roses. A dozen to be exact and I promised myself that one day I will give you one dozen roses because you deserve it."

At this point Jimin was again a crying mess. Yoongi takes both of Jimins hands and continues.

" Jimin I knew I wanted to love you forever and ever and I will." a dozen of roses get handed to Jimin and Yoongi Guides him to a chair.

" come here baby" Yoongi says holding out his arms to a crying Hoseok.

" my baby, you always act so bright its rare to see you so teary.' Yoongi says wiping the tears out of Hoseoks eyes.

" My dear Hobi, you sir caused me some troubles in college. You would leave little notes in my locker everyday and I read them with Jiminie he would be so red and whinny because he thought someone else would steal my heart. He wasnt wrong, but him telling me about a boy he has seen around campus almost made me wanna go on a killing spree. Until one day I was walking with Jimin and we caught you slipping a letter into my locker. I remeber the face you had when I tapped your shoulder, more importantly I remember seeing how Jimin looked at you. I opened the locker and the note fell to my feet like always. I open it and find a picture of you and a goodbye letter. I told you to stay and from their we all were friends. Jimin and I had lots of arguments about you until we realized that we were inlove with the same person. We both called you out on a date that day to see who you would chose, nobody expected you to pull us all to the same place. From there a beautiful relationship bloomed, all so happy and inlove. You yourself told me that you really never wanted much but to get proposed to in a way that you will cry your eyes out which you said was " utterly impossible' haha, well it looks like I did the impossible."

Yoongi walks over to Jimin and brings him to where him and Hoseok were standing.

"my babies, I love you two more then anything in this world. I would change nothing about you two because everything is absolute perfection. Your personilities are golden, your smiles, your voices, your love that you give to me and eachother, the passion and most importantly your features. Everything inside and out is perfect and I wouldn't call it anything else. My two dearest people on this earth, I promise to love you and cherish you to my very last breath. Everyday with feel like a daydream because being with you both are something I never imagined happening. So as I hold yuour hands right now and give my heart to you both, Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin will you please let me love you till end of time. Will you both marry me?
'

Yoongi gets down on his knee and holds out two rings.

Both of the boys burst into tears.

"YES YOONGI WE WILL" They scream at the same time.

Yoongi stands up and puts the rings on their fingers and kiss them both.

Music starts playing and their dinner is served.

"Thank you two for giving me the chance to love you forever."

" I love you two."

" we love you more."

The three spent the rest of their night eating and dancing to the music.

A new happiness found within all of them.

Something truly vauled.

And a new love.

That was the end for yoonmin I hope you enjoyed this chapter bc I enjoyed writing it.

Im sorry if it wasnt romantic enough bc I can't do it haha.

I hope stick around for the last chapters bc its gonna be a wild run.

anyways i love you all, bye bye