006

Why are my chapters getting shorter 👁👁

Jungkook

The boy gets up and slowly makes his way around the unfamilliarly large house until the faint smell of breakfast being cooked filled the air.

He walks through a long hall until a house maid stops him.

"hello little one, your presence has been requested in the dining hall." The maid guides Jungkook to the breakfast table where a middle aged man and women were sat.

Jungkook steps into their vision nervously.

"H- hello..... My name is Jungkook."

The couple look up at him with a unreadable face.

"Yes ,hello.... take a seat " the man said and lightly gestures to the seat across the table. Jungkook looks at the man again and takes the seat without a word back.

"We couldn't help to notice you on the bus bench with a bag, Do you think that was something a mature young man would do ?

Jungkook looks down at his lap and starts to fiddle with his fingers.

The two adults look at eachother and the women begans to speak.

" We will let you stay here if.....'

Jungkook lookes up with confused eyes.

"If you agree to act like our son, If you do the job right everything you want will be given to you."

Now Jungkook being the young and naieve one he is , he accepts the offer and shakes the mans hand.

never shake the mans hand.

____________________________________________

A few months pass since Jungkook agreed to act like a child of their in return of a place to stay  , not a single word from his parents or the people who once were his parents , which he found was quite odd but brushed it off.

Jungkook was immediately introduced to the media and was announced to the world that he was their son making the headlines on every magazine in sight.

Many people started to talk on and on how much of a handsom boy he was, feeding his ego little by little. Jungkook didnt like the cameras flashing everytime he went out , he actually grew to hate it.

He grew to have no friends and eventually nobody to take care of him.

So much for running away.

But him still being as young as he was didnt complain because he gotten anything he asked for even if it wasnt from his new parents.
_______

Jungkook sighs and sits on the couch looking out at the blank white wall.

Silence.

"Mr.Jeon , Is there anything you need?"

"I want friends, but I don't have any." Jungkook spreads out on the couch now looking at the ceiling.

"Anywhere you would like to go Mr.Jeon ?" The maid asks again.

"please don't call me Mr.Jeon and maybe the park for a walk.

Jungkook gets up and decides to fulfill his own request.

He puts on his shoes and slides on a coat since its a little chilly out today and he's out the door.

Jungkook arrives at the park in 10 minutes, he's just walking around taking in the scenery.

A upcoming bench in sight and he decides to walk over and take a seat.

Sighing when he sits down and notices a boy in the distance looking at the bench he was seated.

"Did you want this seat?" Jungkook says sitting up slightly.

The boy didn't say nothing making Jungkook confused.

"Do you wanna sit? " Jungkook says again a little softer.

The boy stands up and sits on the bench.

"Hello." A big smile was shown

"o-oh Hello haha." Jungkook sits back down

"what's your name ?" The boy asks

"Oh me ? Um I'm Jungkook nice to meet you .....?"

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung " He grabs onto Jungkooks hand and shakes it with excitement.

"So , what's a young person like you doing out here alone." Taehyung says while bringing his knees up to his chin.

"Just catching air ,you know ?"

The boys just sit and Intake the silence.

"Yea I know." Taehyung says suddenly

"Hey Jungkookie , wanna be friends ?" Jungkook catches the nickname and smiles shyly.

"Sure- "

"GREAT!" Taehyung pulls out a maker out of his jacket pocket and writes his number on Jungkooks forearm.

"See ya Jungkook." He ruffles the boys hair and takes his leave.

"Hahah uh okay ." Jungkook says to himself.

The rest of the day Jungkook fought with himself if he should text the boy with the bright smile.

Finally he just sucks in a breath and texts him.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

j:  haha uh hi 👋

And he goes to sleep.

yea haha that