special chapter

Yes I wanted to whip a taekook proposal up since all that other shit happened.

Anyways I hope you enjoy this

Taehyung sits at home waiting by the door for Jungkook to bring that ass into the house.

He's been waiting all day, he misses his boyfriend but he can't help to feel that something is off.

Taehyung sighs and decides to get dressed.

He goes upstairs and slides on a pair of black pants with a baby blue sweater and heads out the door.

The wind is a little harsh as he makes his way down the street internally yelling at himself for not grabbing a jacket.

"out of all days to be stupid ,why today ?!" he says outloud.

He finds himself wandering into a park, his park.

He sits in his seat that he's sat in for over 22 years now and he stares at the slide.

Flashback

mommy , catch me ."

Taehyung runs into the slide and ducks down waiting for his mother to find him.

His mother runs after him only to be grabbed and taken away as she looks at the top of her baby boys head.

"mommy come find me ."

Taehyung sits in place waiting for his mother to find him.

Soon the sun starts to set leaving a 4 year old Taehyung to finally give up and start to search for his mother.

"mommy?" The sun is gone and Taehyung stands in the middle of the dark park alone.

Tears start to leave his eyes as he quickly walks over to a bench.

He hopes his mother comes back for him.

The boy falls asleep on the bench hoping his in sight for someone to help him.

With the only thing on his mind is his mothers face.

"Taehyung what's wrong ?"

Taehyung snaps out of his daydream tears running down his face as Jungkook pulls him into a hug.

"Kook i'm so sorry." He sobs into Jungkook Jacket shaking as Jungkook wraps Taehyung's jacket around him.

"I knew you would be here , it's okay bun." Jungkook strokes his hair softly while picking him up to sit on the bench.

Taehyung automatically wrapped his arms around Jungkooks torso and hugged him like his life deepened on it.

Jungkook kept running his hands through Taehyung hair to sooth them as Taehyung hears something near the bench.

"Baby it's okay." He hears faintly.

He looks over to the bushes , the ones he see so clearly in his flashbacks and he sees a women smiling back at him.

She looks about his age or a little older , he observes her from Jungkook's lap until she spoke again.

"Don't cry my baby, Mommy will always be with you ." She says in a soft tone and offering her smile to the boy.

Taehyung remembers that voice clearly , he remembers that smile as the lady steps forwards just a bit he remembers that face , he remembers that outfit.

Everything coming back to him so clearly , everything hitting him at once he knows this lady.

"Mommy." He says and reaches his hand out with tears now streaming down his face.